This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPG on forum...will it be updated?

I am just wondering lol, a WHM being able to use a Masamune is whoooaa..O_o Is any of the stores up there going to be updated so we can use them more freely? What about some different races and etc..or some more information about things? o.o

Or maybe i can actually CURE myself as a WHM..i feel naked without it..

Re: RPG on forum...will it be updated?

It won't even let me touch it or the store. I think PiNG put a restriction on my account ;o. Or just messed everything up, as usual.

Comment

http://miyan.abz.jp/mons.html

or they can replace some sprites with these :x Jus task i guess but it can be much better ><

Comment

Originally posted by lionx
        I am just wondering lol, a WHM being able to use a Masamune is whoooaa..O_o Is any of the stores up there going to be updated so we can use them more freely? What about some different races and etc..or some more information about things? o.o

Or maybe i can actually CURE myself as a WHM..i feel naked without it..
        Limiting a WHM from using Masamune should be fully possible, provided the administrator configures Battle Types and set the Item Types accordingly.

Comment

heh, I think PiNG is having to much fun with other stuff. . . although it would be nice if he could get the RPG working correctly so I could summon up some guys. >:D

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

I just want spells. I'd like to have Drain for lil' guy. I'd also like to build TP faster. I've only built TP up high enough once, and it was AFTER the killing blow!
            Odude
            PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
            RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
            SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Originally posted by tdh
              I just want spells. I'd like to have Drain for lil' guy. I'd also like to build TP faster. I've only built TP up high enough once, and it was AFTER the killing blow!
              I should probably tell you that Drain (and Osmose, for that matter) won't work as expected. It is currently not possible to absorb HP/MP (or MA as it's called in this branch of the hack), only dish out damage and/or heal yourself.
              Which means that technically the admin could set spells to have 50 Buff and have it be both Attack and Heal, but that doesn't mean you do 50 damage and heal yourself for 50 damage. At least I don't think so. I feel fairly certain that M.Atk and M.Def will play a part in the Spells damage too. You would always heal yourself for 50 damage static, though.

The ability to actually drain HP/MP will become available in a future version of the hack.
              I don't know what the admins stance on upgrading to vBulletin 3.5 is, so these changes may or may not take immediate effect on this forum once that version is complete. I'm considering making the hack version independant though, meaning that it would function on vB3.5 and 3.0.x (like this forum is on) regardless, but the main problem about this would be the installer function. It's dug very deep into the vB3.5 structure, so breaking it loose from that would become pretty difficult.

Anyways enough technical bs from me, I think Im gonna go work some on the Healing Center.

Comment

i was asking me the same questions.. i`m a mage, where are my spells??? ^^

i think i`m level 10 or 11 now and did lots of battles. but only bots lol

another thing is limit %

i have 3% and i know, while missing a swing i gain % points but after each fight they reset back to 3 %.

any info about that?? :-)
                Last edited by Last_Viper; 02-24-2006, 04:41 AM.
                Monchichie

Ayumie

Comment

/bumps hoping anything could happen to this so that spells & stuff could work. <.<

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Hrm I was wondering what that money thing was under our names...

Comment

Working...
                    X