This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spoilers...

The spoiler tag is not really advertised. >.> It's kind of a hidden feature.

I keep forgetting about it myself, but I'll try to be mindful. Thanks for the reminder.

Title: Sergeant Major
    SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
    Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
    Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
    Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

For the most part its called common sense.

If there is a thread about end-game content, CoP, RoZ, and battle videos there will be spoilers, no tag needed.

Comment

True BRP, but people like me just read through everything regardless... For me, I don't mind as the real excitement is completing things, whether or not you know beforehand... But some will not take this point of view and get annoyed/upset/angry etc....

Comment

For the most part its called common sense.

If there is a thread about end-game content, CoP, RoZ, and battle videos there will be spoilers, no tag needed.
          Wrong. I have seen numbers of threads with nothing about the content inside to tell it has to do with anything that could be spoilage.

There was one posted yesterday I believe.

Hori retreated from battle. What a coward.
          Hori
          San d'Oria
          RDM/BLM/WHM
          (´ ゜ω゜`)
          Don't like to haste our precious NIN tank? You're not RDM, then. -Apple Pie/Grendal

Comment

Once again, I am just going to say use your common sense. Its pretty obvious.

Comment

OK all well and true, but what Hori is saying is that not all thread titles convey the contents of the posts... Who knows what could be in the next post even here??

All we're saying is that using the tag helps everyone and saves a lot of dissapoitment ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Belgariadgospels
                True BRP, but people like me just read through everything regardless... For me, I don't mind as the real excitement is completing things, whether or not you know beforehand... But some will not take this point of view and get annoyed/upset/angry etc....
                Nah, I don't read threads with obvious spoilers, but some people put stuff in their signatures which do spoiler certain things in the story(stories)...
                RDM75| DRG75

Comment

Working...
                X