This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rpg Faq?

Could you eventually make an RPG FAQ? The FAQ on the top answers basic questions however its still confusing. Like what is PP? Whats Limit? Whats the status mean? Not poison but Trouble, what status is that?

While talking about the RPG system, more races and items would be nice. Or put your stats under your FFXI profile on the left under the Avatar. o_o But i know theres probably more important stuff to do but nonetheless i guess it just felt needed to be said about that system...since some things i am a little confused about a

Re: Rpg Faq?

Originally posted by lionx
    Could you eventually make an RPG FAQ? The FAQ on the top answers basic questions however its still confusing. Like what is PP? Whats Limit? Whats the status mean? Not poison but Trouble, what status is that?

While talking about the RPG system, more races and items would be nice. Or put your stats under your FFXI profile on the left under the Avatar. o_o But i know theres probably more important stuff to do but nonetheless i guess it just felt needed to be said about that system...since some things i am a little confused about a
    its new give it time right now we are ironing out other stuff right now but in time we well be adding alot of stuff >.>.. so be patent also any suggestions you have is good =P it is your site as much as it is ours
    Kelenae - Ramuh - Mithra Female - Windurst Rank 10 - Gone?
    Dirtha - Taru Taru Female - Windurst Rank 2 - Gone?
    www.twitter.com/kelenaev (|Please check it|)

Comment

The rpg section isn't finished yet, and I'm in process of getting all the pictures of weapons, chacters, monsters, etc from FFXI to use it on it give me few days to finish it up, then it should be functioning all properly.

You can read the Faq from :
      http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/faq...q_rpg_faq_item

it's REALLY basic faq, but it'll do for now

Comment

Lol ok i am just saying. I know you have alot of things to do PiNG and i truly appreciate your time effort and money spent on random strangers that visit here. I just felt like pointing it out since i was checking it out and got confused by sooo many things @_@;a

I might actually think of something when i have some time..but i will of course wait to see what PiNG has in mind first. Its prolly going to be freaking awesome ^^.

EDIT: Omg whatever you do dont take out Vivi as someone you can fight as a monster O_O Thats freaking awesome.
        Last edited by lionx; 07-05-2005, 12:21 AM.

Comment

When do I get some spells to play with, eh?
          RDM70 | BLM37 | WHM18 | BST12

Comment

cant believe i was knocked off #1 battles spot -.-

Comment

I can't kill anything, I'm a summoner with no summons!! ;; Please add. ヽ(°д°)ノ
              Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
              Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
              Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
              Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
              Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

omg, I just tried to withdraw 250G out of my bank to buy a weapon and now it's gone!!! Not in pocket or bank anymore.

Double Post Edited:
                I have a suggestion for the battles. The "Make your move" should always be above the "Battle moves made". So everytime you make a move, the text box/action box to make your move is above all the previous moves post, that way you don't have to scroll forever after a few moves to get down to the box to make your next move.

And why am I getting the same exp fighting the training bot as a thunder flan? Shouldn't it be higher exp for a higher mob?
                Last edited by Intensity; 07-07-2005, 03:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
                SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

I like the RPG system so far ;p I'm level 5 now and ive got an ogre. The only problem im having is trying to get gil for both healig and equipment XD We ahve something like this on my LS forums where you can buy effects for your profile and people started spamming so its a good thing you added a 15 gil limit to each post.

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

~Needs gilz for healing~

/cheat

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

I thought the thread title was RPG FAG? lol glad I was wrong. Need to try the thing out now.
                      noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

hahaha I did too at first.

Definitely need to adjust the exp given. Still getting 4 exp from flan but only 6 from my newly acquired adversary Grim Gaze

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75

Comment

yeah that kinda sucks, so just post a lot and lvl like that lol

Comment

I love the RPG ^^ I play it whenever I'm seeking in FFXI. At this rate, my character will outlevel the character the one in FFXI lol

Thanks to Bila for the signature

Comment

lol, i'd do that too, except my ps2 and pc aren't in the same room ><

Comment

Working...
                              X