This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballista Noob

hey what's up everyone im a noob in ballista well actually i have never done it before so what i would like to know is what lvl do i have to be or is recommended to enter ballista?

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Re: Ballista Noob

There are certain level caps for each ballista, ranging from 30 up in increments of 10. focus on getting to level 30, so you can participate in the 30 cap
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

You can do a lv20 cap Brenner also. Unsure if there's a Ballista @ that cap.

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
      SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

Never sub anything/nin. Just makes you cheap.. and no fun for others.

Comment

yeh it does get annoying when everyone and their dog has shadows. and then they open up a rediculously powerful attack on you.

:/ but there are ways around this. ZERG!!

j/k j/k

Comment

well if im u i would concentrate on just lvling cuz in my server at least not many ppl show up to 30 caps and it ends up being canceled :X so just lvl up and go to 40 +

Comment

Ok forgive me if this is wrong but im shure its acurett <sp?>

you have to lvl30 to even regester and rank of 3
              (i talked to the dude in n sandy to figure this out ^^)

Comment

and if ur a whm never ever go into a balista bc ull be a main target....thats y i never do balista and also why im leveling drg
                i still get on here....even though it might not happen often i do!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkages
                  and if ur a whm never ever go into a balista bc ull be a main target....thats y i never do balista and also why im leveling drg
                  XD

Comment

You do not know the l33tness of being WHM in ballista lol. Its where i got my sig from, nothing is ever that awesome(lvl 60 cap btw), i love being WHM in ballista and having a good team.

Comment

lol, having a whm is probably imperative to participating in a ballista match. Someone needs to heal the party.

Comment

When the ENTIRE Alliance goes from Red to FULL health in a matter of seconds due to benediction in a huge skirmish(usually 25+ each side), its the most orgasmic feeling in your entire life. So much and so l33t. WHM ftw!!! And if you ever get a Revitalizer, then its dbl the fun . Its also fun to sprint and Holy kill a few runaways then run like a mother$#@%er.

Dont underestimate the WHM :3 *Enemy charges and spams shit to finish all red alliance as your team backs away from Rook* ....*Benediction* ...*watch THEM run the fuck away* X3

Comment

hahahhaha. you're making me wanna participate with my 27 whm lionx XD. I can see how you got your siggy.

Originally posted by lionx
                          When the ENTIRE Alliance goes from Red to FULL health in a matter of seconds due to benediction in a huge skirmish(usually 25+ each side), its the most orgasmic feeling in your entire life.
                          I know what you mean. After 3 long hours of forming a mission 5-1 party, we reached fey'yin and fought against the Archlich and his 7 or so minions. It was a long and hard fight. Everyone's health was getting dangeriously low and the 2 whm's mp pools were running so low that I thought I would have to get desperate and start chain-nuking.

All I could think was "Oh god! Don't let this end after the entire day of making this party and traveling here!". Before you know it, everyone's health shoots up to full and I'm on the verge of crying. Before long, everyone's health goes into the red, and then the other whm follows up with another benediction. We beat the Archlich by the skins of our teeth, and I now have a newfound appreciation of whm's and all they do.
                          Last edited by arcadia9; 04-10-2006, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X