This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other teams have issues with..

The copying player data and getting a new ID for the server jumps?

My team realized late last night that last night was apparently the time we are to copy our items and character info. I didn't read the email personally cause I don't have my password handy but friends said the email basically said '11/16 from 8-10 PM PST is the time our character information is to be copied.' And that we are either to log out during that period or, not be in game at all.

Real confused, if this is the case, some of our memebrs wern't even on last night.

If any of you have any information on this please inform me -

Re: Any other teams have issues with..

That email was a bit ambiguous. Apparantly all of our characters got copied at that time. Meaning, they copied what job you were at that time, assuming you were ready for battle, and also whatever items you carried on you at that time. Right now, my team is in Atomos server, waiting on a GM to heed our call. Luckily I had my equip on me, but some of my members are less than...shall we say...prepared. We have no access to job change, our safes, nothing. Rereading that email, it makes a little more sense now, so I suppose we've no one to blame but ourselves. I just hope we weren't the only ones caught with our pants down on this one lol

Comment

Working...
    X