This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Did your team make it?

yea tru, w/e theres always next year that and i notice alot of matches were like that how half of one team didnt show :/ wish there coulda been some rematches
    Sig in progress

Comment

hmmm ok so one of the caps has a 24 hour recharge for warp ... but theres 2 different hats ... what do the winning team of all servers hat do ... lol thats what i really wanna know xD

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Originally posted by pantherball
        hmmm ok so one of the caps has a 24 hour recharge for warp ... but theres 2 different hats ... what do the winning team of all servers hat do ... lol thats what i really wanna know xD
        Same as Star Cap just that Star Cap uses 50 Ballista points for it's teleport and Laurel Crown uses 20 Ballista points.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

o thanx .... >.> SE should really make a prize for them i mean that musta took alot of hard work to win the whole thing .... it should be free teleport or at least something that has an added bonus when u do ballista fights or something ... comeone SE be creative xD

Comment

o thanx .... >.> SE should really make a prize for them i mean that musta took alot of hard work to win the whole thing .... it should be free teleport or at least something that has an added bonus when u do ballista fights or something ... comeone SE be creative xD
            Don't think they were bothering to much with Ingame for this event since the prize for winning it all is a new custom-built PC promoting a Promathia logo on it. Of course that prize only goes to the members that attend the finals in-person.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

wow .... i bet thats a kick ass computer lol where do they have to go for the finals ??? immagine how much that would suck if it was a kid and they're parents wouldn't let them go ... i can see that turning a kid bad >.< is it like a really good gaming computer or just a regular computer ??

Comment

wow .... i bet thats a kick ass computer lol where do they have to go for the finals ??? immagine how much that would suck if it was a kid and they're parents wouldn't let them go ... i can see that turning a kid bad >.< is it like a really good gaming computer or just a regular computer ??
                Not sure on that, they don't give any specs to the PC. All they say is it's a custom built PC, the image the give of it shows it what looks to be like one of those oversized cases kind of like you'd expect to see from the AlienWare PCs. Likely is AlienWare working in cooperation with SE for those PCs.

Also if you arn't aware they got the match ups done for who's going against who for the Elimination Rounds for the Top 16.

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
                  Also if you arn't aware they got the match ups done for who's going against who for the Elimination Rounds for the Top 16.
                  Yeah, still no info on our hats though :/ probably won't get them until the weekend of the first round matches.

Comment

well on bismarck alot of our ls members went into the ballista royale and they won the whole thing

Comment

My team predator made it Hell (You Can have This)

Comment

my LS team made server champs ^^

the stars cap looks like a nite cap. it just clashes w/ pld af. even with a little white ball at end of the cap
                        Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
                        G1 (X) 2(X) 3(X) 4(X) 5(Test aquired)
                        San Doria Rank 6
                        ZM5, PM2-5, ToAU 1-1

a male version anyways >.> ... ~.^

#2 Vivi #3 Kuja

Comment

Working...
                        X