This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smaller servers

do any of you guys know which servers are the smaller ones?

Re: Smaller servers

Most servers are generaly equaly populated due to the server selection being random, but some servers may have a slightly larger population because of world passes. Maybe you can try to organize a person on each of the servers and get them to /sea the whole world and see how many pepole are on at a certain time, but of course that would be very difucult >.<.

Comment

seraph is definately one of them.
      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by arcadia9
        seraph is definately one of them.
        'Cause you scared everyone away >.>

LOL.. JK

Comment

; ; I knew coming into the game as a moogle would scare eveyone off.
          Last edited by arcadia9; 03-02-2006, 06:22 PM.
          ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

carbuncle is small.. in the past 5 moths ive never seen it even get close to hitting 3k ppl online even at peak
            in fact i bet a LS mate 100k he couldnt get a SS of carbuncle server with 4k ppl online anytime last week... i won but he never paid.. after he lost he said "oh like im on 24/7 to moniter that.

which was funny cause he made the bet not me >.>

Comment

caitsith was small, carbuncle slightly bigger, seraph bigger than carbuncle, bismarck biggest, but that doesn't say much.
              but that may just be the way my mind remembers it

Comment

Originally posted by pearlsea
                Most servers are generaly equaly populated due to the server selection being random, but some servers may have a slightly larger population because of world passes. Maybe you can try to organize a person on each of the servers and get them to /sea the whole world and see how many pepole are on at a certain time, but of course that would be very difucult >.<.
                A better test would be to get a bunch of people to report the price of a worldpass on their server, since that's supposed to reflect the population. No fudging for peak or off-peak times that way.
                lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

thats a great idea.. i hope someone makes a WP price thread. in fact.. ill do it now

Comment

Working...
                  X