PS3 Download and play, not possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 Download and play, not possible?

I am downloading the Battle for Forli for the AC2 game, yet I can not play the game, and download it at the same yet. But, the download is going to take a few hours for some reason. When I try and play AC2, the download says pending... Anyone else not able to download and play the game at the same time?

Re: PS3 Download and play, not possible?

I too get the same thing with AC2, and the DLC. Some games you can play while doin the downloads, some you cant, Im not sure what the difference is, some games always have a sign in like feature where it has some connection to the internet, example would be Fallout 3, Im pretty sure I've downloaded stuff for it while playing. I also actually remember doing the same for Lil'Big Planet, right in the middle of crafting a stage. So I cant tell you for sure, but for AC2, I get the same deal man.

Comment

Xbox 360 is the same way.

Comment

Yea... atm I am playing enchanted arms, and it seems to be downloading atm. Maybe because the games have to be always connected to the internet, prevents the content from downloading? Hmmm..

Comment

Working...
        X