Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cabal Online USA Hath Risen: CBT REG OPEN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabal Online USA Hath Risen: CBT REG OPEN!

Cabal Online is a new graphically intense/flashy combo filled MMO. License was purchased by OGplanet.com and is in the works for a NA release. It will be F2D and F2P.

if you've never witnessed teh uberness: Xwww.youtube.com/watch?v=Si-JhnOYicY

CBT will be 1/24/08 to 1/28/08!

You can sign up at: Xwww.ogplanet.com/news/notice.asp?exec=view&strBoardID=ogp_notice&intSeq=476&intCategory=4

only 5,000 will be picked to grind 'er dun!

Re: Cabal Online USA Hath Risen: CBT REG OPEN!

I think I remember this one... as the MMO where every move is a visual clusterfuck exceeding even Asuran Fists. Checking the link verified that memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Coinspinner View Post
      I think I remember this one... as the MMO where every move is a visual clusterfuck exceeding even Asuran Fists. Checking the link verified that memory.
      I don't know if it's because I'm tired but you just made me rofl in real life out of my chair.
      RESTLESSTORNADO OF RAMUH
      sigpic

Comment

The effects do indeed seem over-the-top. There's virtually no way to tell the difference between the mundane and the unusual and, judging from the few scenes with multiple characters acting at once, the effects look like they might actually interfere with gameplay. Why does everything have to be so sparkly glowy and take 8 seconds to accomplish? Is it even possible to just stab a guy in that game, or do I have to spin around 14 times, jump into the air cry out the names of my 147 ancestors (before landing), "charge my powerlevel" (ala Dragon Ball Z) for 15 minutes and then swing wildly 286 times only to miss.

BTW... My favorites were the Misses. Even Missing is flashy...

All of the weapons seem huge as well...and of course o'erbursting with enough cosmic, eldritch, magical power to take down the entire US Navy in one swing...

Comment

Working...
        X