• Show
Clear All

• Any more games like this?

http://shingakunet.com/special/10054301/0285/index.html

Growing type games.
    Thanks Kazuki.
    Dragoon Equipment

Re: Any more games like this?

I know i played these types of games in the past, i know theres some more. Just cant recall...
    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I love this guy's games. You have his main site, eyemaze?

There has been a tribute game (see here ) and one other game along the same lines that I have seen. It's very similar gameplay wise but it's a bit more.... pink ( see here)
      sigpic
      Signature courtesy of Selphiie the Enchantress

Comment

this one took so many tries...

the pink one is so weird.
        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Man Skoal, that game is addictive... I still can't get it right. I have a BUNCH of different outcomes.

I know how to make the twp ppl fall in love... But when i do that I can't get the other outcome of where there was a railroad and a spaceship and the chemical plant was fully upgraded...

GAH!

There goes my evening.
          The Tao of Ren
          FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
          Originally posted by Kaeko
          As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

I don't know if I liked that game in the OP, the only way to win was to not get laid.

Or maybe I didn't really win.

Comment

I just managed to get all three chemical things for the plant, it was pretty cool... but I still wound up with Civil Engineering at Lv1, chemistry at lv2, and architecture at lv0. Anyone able to figure out what enviromental engineering does?

Comment

There are two real endings. You have to have a child to win both ways.
                Thanks Kazuki.
                Dragoon Equipment

Comment

I saw what happened when he sees her after the house is upgraded (heartache and he doesn't go to work anymore...) So I suppose it's a timing thing. I might need to write these things down. I'll be doing this in class this morning...
                  The Tao of Ren
                  FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
                  Originally posted by Kaeko
                  As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

The best I've been able to manage:

------------------------------------------
                    Nevermind. Next try I got max everything. Including teh sex.
                    Last edited by Murphie; 09-18-2007, 04:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Okay I gave this a shot but I'm stuck as well. But I'm not sure if its because of a bug in the game or if I simply didn't win. I managed to get the guy laid, get the futuristic house and get the machine up to pink mecha level, but after that it just stops. It doesn't flip over to tell me the max level or anything. O_o So I'm thinking it's a bug somehow. If you guys don't mind me ruining the game maybe I can post what path I used here so you guys can try it and see if it's a bug or not?
                      My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
                      Originally posted by Balfree
                      Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

ending 1

I won't give you the super secret ending just yet.
                        Thanks Kazuki.
                        Dragoon Equipment

Comment

Hrm, just realized I could hide text. This is what I used to get this.

my path

As you can see it's stuck that way. Nothing is happening and all the blocks are grayed out even though I picked every one of them. I'm kinda thinking I got the solution but it's stuck for some reason. Anyone verify this path is the complete answer?
                          Attached Files
                          My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
                          Originally posted by Balfree
                          Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

I got stuck too once. same thing.

I'd just consider it a feature.

Comment

Nantsu, you waited too long to get your aeronautics going.
                              Thanks Kazuki.
                              Dragoon Equipment

Comment

Working...
                              X