No announcement yet.

What games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What games are you currently playing?

Picked up Tales from the Borderlands. It's honestly really good, probably since Gearbox & 2K are helping and it's not just TTG.

Or it could just be the change of scenery I dunno, but either way I'm enjoying it a lot more than TWD Season 2 or Wolf. Season pass was $5 off too so I snagged that as well (friend bought me episode 1 for X-mas along with a Ruby Rose figurine ^_^ )
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Just watched some footage of Mighty No. 9 in its near-complete form.

Its the most soulless pile of junk I've seen in a while, and that's quite a feat considering what Ubisoft craps out. Knew Inafune was all talk, but then, his other projects were pretty much ass, too. Seems like Azure Striker Gunvolt was the best they've done. He even stunk up Guild 02, which is an amazing feat considering Starship Damray and Attack of the Friday Monsters shouldn't have been that that hard to top.

Comment

Really? I haven't seen it in full action yet but had pretty high hopes...

Haven't heard a damn thing about Project Phoenix in ages though.
        sigpic

Comment

I heard Mighty No. 9 got hijacked from within by someone on the project trying to push their own agenda in the face of all the backers fervently screaming "NO". Maybe that has something to do with it.
          Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
          Name: Drjones
          Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

The community manager is a feminist and somehow that got people to whip out their tinfoil hats. She has fuck-all to do with the resulting game.

I think its a result of Inafuna talking out of his ass again, nothing else

Comment

I can't stop playing Heroes of the Storm. I hate all things moba (save Awesomenauts), but this game makes me moist.
              sigpic

Comment

Man I almost lost the address to this place after a move and a cruise vacation. :D

Been playing Helldivers the past few days. It's like Starship Troopers: The Game, only more awesome and fun.

Icemage

Comment

When I'm not Smashing but I'm on my 3DS, I'm either going through my second Fire Emblem: Awakening playthrough, or playing Streetpass games. I recently beat Find Mii II my first time.

Apart from that I found a new nifty bullet hell on Steam, titled QP Shooting - Dangerous!!, which I found through a party game I picked up in a sale in Janurary titled 100% Orange Juice. If you guys want me to Christmas you into submission, definitely pick it up so we can play!

Apart from that I've been taking Freedom Planet at a pace that annoys Lilac to tears, as well as dabbling in a light roguelike game titled One Way Heroics, which can have a surprisingly deep story for how fast it's possible to win it.
                  Originally posted by Armando
                  No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                  Originally posted by Armando
                  Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                  Originally posted by Taskmage
                  GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                  Originally posted by Taskmage
                  However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                  Matthew 16:15

Comment

Must.
                    Stop.
                    Playing.
                    MH4U...but I can't

I dearly wish that it was on the Wii-U (PC or PS4 for that matter) like mh3u, for comfort reasons (voice chat etc.) but for some reason I find it hard to put down!

If anyone else out there has it can you please confirm that it's easier than the older games??? I'm not convinced that I'm getting better at this series but some monsters just seem way too easy.

Maybe it's the Dark Souls training kicking in o_0! I knew that might come in handy one day...

I've chosen the charge blade, as opposed to my preferred Hammers from mh3u, so having to learn new techniques, combos etc. should be more of a challenge...but it just feels easier! I've pondered whether teh new weapons are over-powered...hmm.

Anyway...enough of this nonsense, back to hunting Wyverns to avoid the symptoms of withdrawal
                    "OH NO! A BOURGEOIS BIG-BOLLOCKED BOILER!!!!! THATS ALL I NEED", Conker The Squirrel, 2001
                    www.raspberrypi.org
                    Oi may be from the West Coutry but i'm not a hobbit, a pirate or a farmer me old shagger

Comment

It's not easier than the older games, it's actually a little harder if you take any form of damage, because they took out the automatic 50 defense you got in 3U.

Low Rank and the early parts of High Rank are slightly easier with the new weapons, or at least seem that way since the hitboxes on the monsters have been tightened up a bit, but it does get way harder.

Comment

I'm finding MH4U pretty unplayable due to the frame rate to be honest. The game it supposedly locked at 30 but frequently drops sub 20 and in a game where timing on exact frames is crucial, having that amount of input lag is inexcusable. Playing with 4 players just turns things into a massive slideshow.

Then again it is Capcom. I don't know why I expect any better from thier games anymore.
                        Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                        Reiko Takahashi
                        - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                        Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Trying to figure out what to play next out of what I have. My PS Vita has been out and stayed out for repairs for several weeks now (thank you port strike). I've come to realize plating any one system for too long just burns me out on games faster.

I have plenty of great games to finish on 3DS, moreso than Vita tbh but after replaying MGS 3, which I have on both systems, I really wanted to go back to Peace Walker again on my Vita :/

Comment

I've not played Peace Walker in ages...great game.
                            "OH NO! A BOURGEOIS BIG-BOLLOCKED BOILER!!!!! THATS ALL I NEED", Conker The Squirrel, 2001
                            www.raspberrypi.org
                            Oi may be from the West Coutry but i'm not a hobbit, a pirate or a farmer me old shagger

Comment

A friend got me Type 0 HD for my B-day, so going to be playing that along with the FFXV demo later today :D
                              sigpic

Comment

I was thinking of getting Type-0 but with my backlog as large as it is, I figured I'd chip away at it for a week before Bloodborne arrives.

Currently playing Soldner-X2 on PSVita. This is the most technically amazing shooter I've ever played on a handheld. Rock solid 60fps and what appears to be a more or less pixel-perfect port of the PS3 version.

Looking forward to Bloodborne and Life is Strange Ep2 on Tuesday.

Icemage

Comment

Working...
                                X