Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ahhh! Too many good games coming out all at once!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhh! Too many good games coming out all at once!

It's frustrating how many games I want come out in at the end of february, march and some in april! I don't know how I'm gonna resist getting all of them.

For PS2 we got: FFXI: Treasures of Aht Urgan, Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, Kingdom Hearts 2, and Onimusha Dawn of Dreams that have caught my attention.

Big titles for DS: Metroid Prime Hunters, Tetris DS, Super Princess Peach, Guilty Gear Dust Strikers.

For xbox 360: Elder scrolls 4: oblivion, FFXI, dynasty warriors 5 special (possibly)

Not to mention a few other titles, FFVII: AC on dvd in april finally as well. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess might be finally coming out april or may! Half Life 2 aftermath might still be out in april. Not to mention Mother 3 (earthbound 2) is finally coming out in japan in april!

It's not only a matter of money, it's a matter of finding the time to play all these games lol. Ahhh! I can't take it anymore! lol Way too many good titles in such a short time.

Re: Ahhh! Too many good games coming out all at once!

I feel your pain ocky ; ;

Comment

I still have FFX-2 played about 75% through, 95% through Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and sitting in an unwrapped sealed box the newest Mushashi game. These all used to be grave sins in my previous years of gaming. Ive found these days that I just enjoy FFXI too much. Id rather use my game time on it rather than the others.

Comment

Man, true that. Seriously when FFXII and KHII comes out, you know where I'll be for the time given. Any minute not on XI/School/Sleeping, it's gona be on my PS2 lol.

Also I'm not sure of the release dates for these two titles but freaking, Valkryie Profile: Lenneth and Silmeria are gona be out somewhere in that time frame too :/

Comment

Ahh... KH2 was amazing. Looking forward to playing it in all-English. I'd also like to expand that list by adding Grandia 3 to it; and for those who've yet to play them: Ape Escape 3 & Rogue Galaxy. ^^/

Comment

OMG, Rouge Galaxy is out ?? T_T. /sigh. There is not enough time for all these greate RPG's. Its like, FFXI and Console RPGs cant co-exist. Its fundamentally against nature and will cause the immediate destruction of the world (your life) if you try to manage both at the same time. At least... this is from someone who works the 8-5 5 days of the week.

Ive been mostly trying to finish DQ8 in time to play AND beat Magna Carta then slide over to Tales of Legendia before KH2 comes out (i wont play more than two RPG's at once.) If i cant finish ToL i hope to at least get far enough in level to be able to just run through and beat teh game or not that far enough to still get caught up in teh story after i play and beat KH2, of which i will play non stop till i beat it. This dosent count Rough Galaxy which i may end up getting and Star Ocean TTOE which i havent finished (@ sphear company) and .hack//Qurantine (Sp?) which is still in the wrapper... T_T.

If on average, an RPG takes 40 hours story hours and at most 10 leveling hours (should be around lv 50-60, but sometimes 40+ can manage) then thats 50 hours per RPG at the least. Thats referring to first time play through including the side quests you can do easily and not using a guide book. Then thats 300 hours of RPG to play >.< Lets not forgetting the hours you rack up when you fall asleep while playing.... which i tend to do now during mundane leveling or when just going from place to place. I more or less add another 20 hours to the game that way >.< My first play through of ffx-2 was like 80 hours ._. with a little less than 3/4ths of it sleep hours. I'd fall asleep all night then wake up and start playing again. Ive woken up to find boss defeated or my party wiped (i guess rolling over the controller will do that.)

/sigh.... i want to play them all..... it was so much easier when i was in school T_T I guess my goal will be to have all RPG's beatin before FFXII and/or the PS3 comes out. which ever comes out first =p

Comment

Originally posted by Tsikuro
              Ahh... KH2 was amazing. Looking forward to playing it in all-English. I'd also like to expand that list by adding Grandia 3 to it; and for those who've yet to play them: Ape Escape 3 & Rogue Galaxy. ^^/
              Dammit and I forgot about Grandia III.

As if juggling time wasn't the issue here, now my wallet is crying.

Comment

My backlog of games is probably around 500 hours of playtime and almost as many dollars. ;_;

I've had Disgaea and BoF:DQ on my shelf about 2 years now and only played each about 3 hours. Can't seem to finish SO3 or DQ8. I have tons of free time now, I don't know what the hell is wrong. :/

Comment

My list:
                  Magna Carta
                  Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
                  Valkyrie Profile: Silmera
                  Kingdom Hearts II
                  Final Fantasy XII
                  Grandia III
                  Suikoden V
                  Tales of Legendia
                  Shadow Hearts: From the New World

ZOMG! I didn't realize how long my list was!!!! *looks at wallet and dies* There is not enough time! Just not enough time!!! ; ;

Comment

I think ima save up for PS3...
                    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

I have the same problem. I never have time to play any of my RPG's. I even sold a few of them (.hack, Suikoden III, Dark Cloud) to the game store because I hadn't played them in so long that I lost interest and didn't care anymore.

Except I went to the bookstore and low-and-behold there was the Suikoden III manga. Now I get all the great story without having to play the stupid game. Sweet! :D
                      <:3_)~

Comment

Originally posted by Jei
                        I think ima save up for PS3...
                        PS3 FTW. They're going to come out with an ungodly amount of RPG's, I could cry.
                        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

All I can say is "GOD BLESS MY TAX CHECK!!"
                          Originally posted by Feba
                          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                          Originally posted by Taskmage
                          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                          Originally posted by DakAttack
                          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Someone has forgotten to post one RPG I'm looking forward to being Phantasy Star Universe which (although anounced this week its been delayed again) we can expect sometime end of this year.

Comment

At least you guys are looking forward... I didn't beat Xenosaga Episode 1 until *checks clock* I guess it was last night. @.@

Yeah, I'm a little behind the times. Though I'm looking forward to KH2. ^^ Mulan and Jack Sparrow FTW!

Comment

Working...
                              X