X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Kingdom Hearts 2 Thread XD

OK.

Tokyo Game Show 2003 is soon to be upon us. In just a few days, some MAJOR games will be shown, and some MAJOR games will be revealed.

Earlier this year in an interview with a Square Enix USA representative, it was "leaked" that Kingdom Hearts 2 would be one of Squenix's big games to show this year at TGS. And of course, the chances of this happening are huge, since the game is slated to arrive in Japan in mid-to-late 2004.

So of course, here's a thread to talk about...dun dun dun...Kingdom Hearts 2! What will it be like?
    PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
    Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
    WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
    Currently Playing:
    FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

KH2 ROXORZ J00 SOCXORZ

Yes i am very excited about KH2. AnsemReport.com said that on the japanese magazine Quiter, SQ-E will show a concept image exhition of KH2 aswell as some media from the beta version.
    Name: Zedro
    Race: Elvaan/Male
    Job: PLD/WAR
    Level: 50/25
    Server: Ramuh
    Linkshell:BCNMAssassins, ShadowKnights, Revolution, DWT etc.

Status of import: Cancelled!!~
    Status of NA : Active

Comment

I am also waiting for this game! the first one I liked alot this one will be even better. ^^
      Blm.75 - Whm.56 - Mnk.58 - Rdm.48 - Nin.37 - War.37 - Drk.37

Merits - 98
      Goldsmith - 85.2

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this game, I just hope they don't make another Sephiroth-like boss in this game.

*Shudders at the hours it took just to beat him*

But anyway, here's to 3Q and 4Q 2003!

Comment

*rubs eyes* *rubs eyes again*

Not good, not good at all. No, no, no. This must be set right. *Sigh* How could such things happen? I turn my back for five seconds, come back and find things out of order. Oh well, nothing to be done, I guess.

Comment

Heres an update on some pic's. There more of KH : Chain of Memories , but still. Its cool in one pic it looks like you actually get Cloud on your team.(For Chain of Memories that is)

http://www.the-magicbox.com/game093003a.htm

Enjoy

And new pics again

http://www.the-magicbox.com/game100203e.htm

" Trust in me and fall as well."

Comment

finally not another stupid advent children thread....I'm sure a few of you know of my dislike for ffvii...anyway this game's gotta own i mean IT'S KINGDOM hearts anyone who couldnt enjoy the first one must have been a mindless drone of sorts I know many a young nerd like me who practically wet themselfs after seeing such a tease of a trailor.....thier arent words to describe it..it's like christmas eve when you can see the presents under the tree but know you have to wait til tommorow......I will definatley have this pre-ordered at the first possible second and will sleep at gamestop for a week if need be if only to be the first to have my hands on it...

Comment

Re: The Official Kingdom Hearts 2 Thread XD

Okay, so there's been a ton of news since I last posted (which was nearly 2 years ago), but I'm fairly sure everyone knows it by now. I'll go over a rundown of what we know about KH2 later when I'm not so busy, but in the meantime I thought I'd post something that was just up on RPGfan. Tetsuya Nomura announced that J-Pop sensation Utada Hikaru will reprise her role as the songwriter/vocalist for the main theme of Kingdom Hearts II. According to Nomura, the song will perfectly reflect the story of the game. The name of the theme is called "Passion."

It is unknown whether Utada will perform a self-translated version of the song for the english version like she did with Hikari/Simple and Clean, or Square Enix will keep the original Japanese lyrics and add subtitles, due to the importance of the original lyrics.

Square Enix Party 2005 is tomorrow and Kingdom Hearts 2 will be playable, so hopefully we'll get a release date!
                Last edited by Pai Pai Master; 07-29-2005, 09:31 AM.
                Rockman - Fairy

Currently Playing:

Comment

Oh boy, "passion" eh? Well, Utada can have as much "passion" as she wants out of me anyday ^^

Ungh, October cant come soon enough. I'm getting aroused just thinking about Kingdom Hearts.
                  The Tao of Ren
                  FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
                  Originally posted by Kaeko
                  As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Don't talk dirty about my Utada. She's mine.

I was there, she really said that.
                    Rockman - Fairy

Currently Playing:

Comment

lol, i Utada, i was very glad to hear the news she would do another song for KH, I loved the Simple and Clean/Hikari one from the original.
                      RDM 50/SAM 38/WAR 24/BLM 27/WHM 30/SMN 50/DRG 23/NIN 20/MNK14/PLD14/BRD12
                      Shiva,Ifrit,Ramuh,Leviathan,Garuda,Titan Obtained.

Comment

zomg PPM, I challange, to a race AROUND THE WORLD >< GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        *appears flying in a ballon overhead, laughing maniacilly*

Nay! Dare I say It, I challange you to a fight to the death! Utada is mine >< and there is nothing that a Super Moderator can do to take her from me >.> Unless you happen to be the producer for Casshern ;.;
                        The Tao of Ren
                        FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
                        Originally posted by Kaeko
                        As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

The official KINGDOM HEARTS 2 website is up!

Check it out now at kingdomhearts.com.

The official release date? Spring 2006.
                          Rockman - Fairy

Currently Playing:

Comment

NOOOO!!! Come out now!!!! The game guy keeps telling me february...

Comment

That's because that's what date we have:D

I'm ordering mine from Japan, and will have it christmas day :X
                              -Baka Inu!
                              Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
                              Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
                              Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
                              Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

Working...
                              X