No announcement yet.

Anyone still around here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey um what the hell happened to this forum it looks ... well, like shit. It was fine as of yesterday? Ish?

No avatar, no sig? It's all minimalist and gross. Was there some kind of unintentional update? PiNG?

sigpic
    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

I'm actually working on fixing it! The re-indexing of the site is literally taking about 75 hours, until then, the forum will run slow. After that i can reapply the previous style and colors back in.

Had to update to latest version due to vulnerability on previous version, hence google shows this forum as a "unsafe/ potentially hacked site"

Comment

PING!! How have you been?
        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by PiNG View Post
          I'm actually working on fixing it!
          Ping for forum president 2016!
          Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
          Name: Drjones
          Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Haha, not much, same, getting on with life stuff, been keeping busy lately. I didn't know people were still on this forum either. Looks like the regular people are still around, some people from the beginning!

I was getting notifications of errors and site redirecting in some cases from old forum software's venerability. It was either gonna be shut it down or if not needed to be upgraded, and upgrading was best choice, just re-setting everything back to how it used to look and feel.

Oh i heard of the free to play version of ffxi ,and reading about private severs were pretty interesting!

Comment

Would really love to have you there Ping.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

10 months. Almost.... almost standing on her own

:D

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

A 10 month old baby is not a fair weapon in war for cuteness. Adding bear hoodie and finger sucking should break some kind of arms treaty.

(She's adorable. You're milking it, but she's still adorable.)
                  Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
                  yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
                  Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
                  leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Boop.
                    sigpic

Comment

Goddamn it's been a while. The forums look a lot different than I remember. It feels weird being closer to 30 than being 4 years from 20 when I first joined. Where the hell does the time go?

Comment

Originally posted by Fliegar View Post
                        Goddamn it's been a while. The forums look a lot different than I remember. It feels weird being closer to 30 than being 4 years from 20 when I first joined. Where the hell does the time go?
                        It went into camping NMs.
                        Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                        Name: Drjones
                        Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

omg, Dang it, i keep breaking things when I'm trying to upgrade this site
                          yup, time sure does fly, i'm 35 now, LOL no kids yet but married.

Comment

Yea couldn't reply for a while xD

And I just BEAT MAAT AS A BARD!! OMG it was intense... 1/2, First attempt was crazy... I was missing him again and again while he crit me 4 times in a row and I died before Maat even gets to WS lol. Also progress ZM enough for sky access. So happy. Still a long way for Sea tho.

Pics soon.

I have 8k posts here? wow.
                            Last edited by Jei; 11-01-2016, 08:52 PM.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Wow, haven't been on in ages, get a wild hair up my ass to see what everyone is up to and lo and behold, its Jei and Ping (5 months ago)!
                              Those pics really do make me nostalgic, Jei. Thanks. But then I remember the endless camping of Eastern Shadow, and that passes.
                              The kid is for sure cute, Jei. Congrats.

I hope everyone is well. I'll try and check back every now and again and see if anyone else turns up. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas or whatever you may celebrate and have a great New Year!
                              I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                                99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                                99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X