Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iron does NOT help with constipation...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Durahansolo
    replied
    Re: Iron does NOT help with constipation...

    Originally posted by Akashimo View Post
    I’M REPAIR MAN-MAN-MAN-MAN-MAN-MAN!!(Repeat x Infinity)
    I bet that had to be painful as hell though.

    Edit: Man I miss the old Snick shows. Especially skits from "All That" Super Dude, Good Burger, Pierre Escargot... Classic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Yellow Mage
    replied
    Re: Iron does NOT help with constipation...

    "How did he get two fish-hooks stuck in his hand?"

    "He got one stuck in there while fishing, and he tried to use the second fish-hook to remove the first one!"

    Leave a comment:


  • Feba
    replied
    Re: Iron does NOT help with constipation...

    Why can't it be both?

    Leave a comment:


  • Armando
    replied
    Re: Iron does NOT help with constipation...

    Originally posted by Feba
    To be fair, this is basically the entire concept behind SE's customer service.
    Which one? Trying to fix everything with a hammer, or shoving hammer heads up customer's asses?
    Last edited by Armando; 08-02-2009, 07:41 AM. Reason: Feba's answer - both

    Leave a comment:


  • Satori
    replied
    Re: Iron does NOT help with constipation...

    It's stories like these that made me become a nurse.

    Leave a comment:


  • Balfree
    replied
    Re: Iron does NOT help with constipation...

    I'm not even gonna reply to this thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Feba
    replied
    Re: Iron does NOT help with constipation...

    To be fair, this is basically the entire concept behind SE's customer service.

    Leave a comment:


  • Akashimo
    replied
    Re: Iron does NOT help with constipation...

    I’M REPAIR MAN-MAN-MAN-MAN-MAN-MAN!!
    Ty Armando, ty.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kimani
    replied
    Re: Iron does NOT help with constipation...

    Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post

    Guess you could say he was ... hammered?
    I was waiting for someone to say that...

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Iron does NOT help with constipation...

    Wow ... what ... the ... fuck.

    Guess you could say he was ... hammered?

    Leave a comment:


  • Armando
    replied
    Re: Iron does NOT help with constipation...

    Tries to fix everything with hammers? Reminds me of someone I knew from my youth.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o06rm4PzYMw"]YouTube - All That Kel as Repairman Restaurant[/ame]

    Also, that guy must have a pretty amazing anus to hold two hammer heads. I'm not sure if I'm more impressed or shocked.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kimani
    replied
    Re: Iron does NOT help with constipation...


    WTF?
    "Oh gee, I can't poop today, I better see if i can fix this.. WITH A HAMMER!"
    "Oh gee, it seems the hammer has gotten stuck. There is only one way to fix this... WITH A SECOND HAMMER!"

    What the fuck was in his drink?
    Serious.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rothy
    replied
    Re: Iron does NOT help with constipation...

    Oh.. my.. god.. what the hell?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kailea
    replied
    Re: Iron does NOT help with constipation...

    .......ow....Ow......OW........... OOWW!! -.-

    Leave a comment:


  • TheGrandMom
    started a topic Iron does NOT help with constipation...

    Iron does NOT help with constipation...

    Drunk man got two hammered | The Sun |News



    "A DRUNK Romanian thought he'd hit on a good idea to solve his toilet troubles — sticking TWO HAMMERS (just the hammer heads) up his bum.

    These incredible x-rays show how Viorel Firoiu attempted to nail his severe constipation with the help of his handy tools.

    The intoxicated 48-year-old turned up at his local hospital complaining of excruciating stomach pain.

    Worried doctors, in Orlea, southern Romania, carried out scans and were knocked sideways to find he had not one but TWO hammerheads stuck in his rear end.

    Hospital spokeswoman Dr Cristina Bontescu said: "He was a bit drunk and said he had been eating cherries that had left him badly constipated.

    Advertisement

    "He said he had a few drinks to dull the pain and then came up with the idea of poking a hammerhead up his backside in the hope of sorting out the constipation.

    "But the hammerhead got stuck and then he came up with the idea of using a second hammerhead in order to try and get out the first - but then he lost the second one as well."

    Surgeons had to perform surgery to remove the striking objects."

    This is from The Sun so take it for what its worth. I just got a huge laughing fit when I saw it. I have family members that are emergency room doctors/nurses and we hear a lot of stories at family get togethers and I can't believe some of the items they've found in rectums!
Working...
X