Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you gonna be for Halloween 2008?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you gonna be for Halloween 2008?

Who have you been the last few years, and who are you thinking about being this year.

2005 Agent J - Men in Black
    2006 Darth Vader
    2007 Anakin Skywalker

It would've been cool if I could've found a Zero costume with a mask from Code Geass but I couldn't. Instead I think 2008 I will be Speed Racer, I wanted to be Racer X but I didn't like how the costumes looked (and since I'll be wearing it at work they'll think that I'm one of the X-Men lol) but I think the Speed Racer one will be more recognizable.
    {New Sig in the works}
    -----------------------
    "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
    Originally posted by Solymir
    What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Re: Who are you gonna be for Halloween 2008?

I was originally going to be the Joker from the Dark Knight, but then I realized that will be way too cliche. Any suggestions?
    Current Server: Asura
    Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
    Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
    Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
    Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
    Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

Originally posted by Evion View Post
      I was originally going to be the Joker from the Dark Knight, but then I realized that will be way too cliche. Any suggestions?
      When I was looking over the internets last night, I found a website that had a few horrifically expensive costumes, but the majority of them were pretty nice looking. This Master Chief one in particular http://store.costumecity.com/halo3collector.html also, the batgirl one looked just like the one in the movie.
      {New Sig in the works}
      -----------------------
      "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

"Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.

Comment

Ya they have that Batgirl costume at ToysRUs and I was tempted to get it for a party. My son is going as Joker because he's taking Superman and Batman out trick or treating. LOL My daughter will probably use my 101 Dalmation costume and I'll have to dig in the costume chest and put something together. Unless I cave and get that expensive costume....

/em hears her husband's wallet crying...
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

In the Uk unless your a student or a child, Halloween isn;lt really celebrated much as in dress up. The kids do trick or treat, though even that is getting seriously frowned at with scared old ladies, supermarkets being banned selling eggs to under 18's (due to teh amount chucked at peoples windows and passing cars etc.) so in teh Uk its not really as big as in America, it is seen more of a hinderance than a celbratory party night.

Comment

Yeah. Joker is going to be way overdone this year...

Also. I quit dressing up for Halloween a long ass time ago.
            Call me old-fashioned...But, I'll just be a video gamer.
            :3

Comment

Originally posted by Zoryn View Post
              Yeah. Joker is going to be way overdone this year...

Also. I quit dressing up for Halloween a long ass time ago.
              Call me old-fashioned...But, I'll just be a video gamer.
              :3
              lol I hadn't dressed up for halloween since i was in like the 10th grade like 2001ish. When I started working for this local School District in 2005, some of the employees dressed up on halloween so I just decided to join in with them and I've done it every halloween since then. Basically all we do is dress up and then gather all the peeps that dressed up with us and take pics and then we just wear the costumes all day.
              {New Sig in the works}
              -----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
                lol I hadn't dressed up for halloween since i was in like the 10th grade like 2001ish. When I started working for this local School District in 2005, some of the employees dressed up on halloween so I just decided to join in with them and I've done it every halloween since then. Basically all we do is dress up and then gather all the peeps that dressed up with us and take pics and then we just wear the costumes all day.
                Sounds like the basis for an orgy.
                : D

Comment

Im actually going to cross-dress as my cousin, this is the outfit im going to (attempt to wear)

When i say attempt, i mean shes a tiny woman, about 5'2 maybe, so it will be very hard to get into those clothes. Itll be easier for her to use my clothes because shes going to dress as me.

Just thought id try something different this year from the norm, Lord knows how many MORE batmans there will be this year, then those random dudes walking around with no creativity at all having a plastic knife looking like its in his head. (maybe itll be cool if it was a real knife).

The most precious possession that ever comes To a man in this world
                  Is a woman's heart.

Comment

On my way to work I thought that Hancock would've made a good costume too. Both the Hobo version and the Costumed Version. Of course I couldn't find the Costume for it, but the hobo one could be made pretty easily.
                    {New Sig in the works}
                    -----------------------

Comment

I'm going as Wario. Like I did for the release of brawl. I only got to wear it for like two hours so I was disappointed. So, I'm going as him again for halloween. Me and my friends were thinking about one of us a olimar and the rest of us as pikmin! lol Also my best friend is going as 2-face.
                      Thank you very much to Selphiie for this sig!

Comment

OMG! A Pikman costume! Damn it.....must think of a way to make one.
                        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I'm going as gamerdude.

Meaning, I'll stay in and play games while yelling at kids that come to my door asking for candy.

Comment

Don't you mean you'll stay inside playing games while eating the candy that the kids are yelling for?

Comment

I can't decide - Princess lea (Again!) or one of these two

Poop, I can't get them to copy over - anyway - Its either Lea, or Jane Jetson or Velma from Scooby Doo
                              Last edited by The Mauva Syndicate; 10-02-2008, 05:02 PM.
                              sigpic

(\ /)
                              ( . . )
                              C(")(")
                              ...Somebunny loves you....

...That's "Little Washu", Bub....

Comment

Working...
                              X