Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be on the look out for a bright yellow Chevy Avio. Alabama plates "OMGROFL".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be on the look out for a bright yellow Chevy Avio. Alabama plates "OMGROFL".

Boise teen believed to have run away with older man | KTVB.COM | Idaho News

I know, I was surprised too.

Re: Be on the look out for a bright yellow Chevy Avio. Alabama plates "OMGROFL".

High school girls should be chained to something heavy until they're deemed no longer prone to shenanigans.

Comment

Re: Be on the look out for a bright yellow Chevy Avio. Alabama plates "OMGROFL".

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
      High school girls should be chained to something heavy
      Now you're just encouraging them.

Comment

that girl is stupid -.-

and since no one has said it yet.....

Alabama MAN!! ....now with Bowling action, and super bitch slapping action!

..... I watch toooo much South Park -.-
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

LOL I didn't think that was actually the plate number.

And now back to Dynamis. -.-
          sigpic
          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

They have a warrent out for him but yet they do not know if she went with him willingly...i think thats kinda odd...yet the girl running off with him is a lil odd as well...

edit: wait saw the age of the girl in the picture...now i can see some concern...but a felony kidnapping warrant for him is a lil extreme i think.

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Malevolent View Post
              They have a warrent out for him but yet they do not know if she went with him willingly...i think thats kinda odd...yet the girl running off with him is a lil odd as well...

edit: wait saw the age of the girl in the picture...now i can see some concern...but a felony kidnapping warrant for him is a lil extreme i think.

extreme? no its not..... this kind of BS needs to stop -.-

and it said they me over an internet game, guessing WoW most likely

and what are the parents going to blame? not themselves or her, but he game

*puts down a $50 bet*

Comment

Originally posted by Malevolent View Post
                but a felony kidnapping warrant for him is a lil extreme i think.
                Whether his intentions are good or bad, a 27 year old man picking up a 14 year old girl and then driving her out of state doesn't look too good these days.

edit: oh ya. lolwtf @ License_plate

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
                ------
                Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
                When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

The girl is a moron for running off with some dude she met online.

The girl's parents are morons for not teaching her why should she shouldn't run off with random dudes she meets online.

The guy is a moron for taking a 14 year old girl he met on the internets ANYWHERE without parental consent, especially out of state.

The government/police are morons for labeling this as kidnapping, instead of placing the blame for running away solely on the girl (or at least, harboring a run away)

Comment

I'd have to agree on all Feba points here. Its clearly a runaway, most likely, labeling it kidnapping is just to score some press attention due to the circumstances of the case. Or if there is some law that would result in the punishment for kidnapping be the same as punishment for harboring a runaway.

Its getting idiotic how people are under/over reacting to these types of cases.

While I get online relationships, I don't get A) Where's meet the rents and B) Why run away in the first place.

I see this coming in the future, no one under 18 is allowed to use the internet legally anymore. The internet is doomed if that extreme idea comes to be considered.
                    Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Taking a minor across state lines, whether she goes willingly or not, is a federal kidnapping offense and rightfully so. I agree that the parents should have had stronger rules about internet use. My children were NOT allowed to play any online games at that age (nor visit chat rooms). The man is obviously a pedophile and after he's caught will spend a nice long stint in jail where inmates just "love" pedophiles. LOL
                      Originally posted by Feba
                      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                      Originally posted by Taskmage
                      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                      Originally posted by DakAttack
                      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                        Taking a minor across state lines, whether she goes willingly or not, is a federal kidnapping offense and rightfully so. I agree that the parents should have had stronger rules about internet use. My children were NOT allowed to play any online games at that age (nor visit chat rooms). The man is obviously a pedophile and after he's caught will spend a nice long stint in jail where inmates just "love" pedophiles. LOL

sooo true... his first year is going to be utter hell, and a guarantee he will be stabbed at least once with in the first week.

Comment

Taking a minor across state lines, whether she goes willingly or not, is a federal kidnapping offense and rightfully so.
                          Correct - whether or not you agree with it, the law states that at her age she can't make the decision to run off without guardian consent. This is why schools won't take you anywhere without a signed permission slip.
                          FFXIV Balmung Server
                          Tenro Matashi
                          PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Comment

Taking a minor across state lines, whether she goes willingly or not, is a federal kidnapping offense
                            Like I said, the guy was a moron for doing it; but the laws are just as stupid for blaming the person who enables it instead of the girl who wanted it. I mean, I could understand labeling it a kidnapping until they get the girl back and find out what's going on, but that's not what they're doing.

I agree that the parents should have had stronger rules about internet use.
                            That wasn't what I was saying. I've been using the internet since I was 6-8 with very little monitoring. My mom, though, taught me to not be an idiot.

he man is obviously a pedophile
                            "obviously"? First of all, the girl's picture looks like she could easily be 16-18, and girls that do this sort of stupid thing usually turn out to have been lying about their age. Secondly, if he is anything, it's an ephebophile. There really isn't enough evidence presented in the article to say anything about him, except that he has absolutely no idea how to lay low.

Comment

Thank God! I can finally use my giant list of Mann Act references for something other than giving my friends shit at clubs.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Comment

Working...
                              X