Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forums Most Popular!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Satori
    replied
    Re: Forums Most Popular!

    My fave poster wasn't in the list.

    I chose the grand mom, Her posts are always great to read.

    Aksannyi is the best though
    Last edited by Satori; 01-08-2008, 12:13 PM. Reason: strange crap happened

    Leave a comment:


  • Feba
    replied
    Re: Forums Most Popular!

    Paying for it ...
    That's why you have parents, dumbass.

    There is NOTHING required of you in High School.

    I suppose that it's really just a matter of perspective, but I did nothing
    Agreed. Six months into high school (9th grade, anyway. It was officially high school, but they kept it in the middle school because they were dying for space in the high school) I was so freaking bored I dropped out and got a GED. And easily passed with no effort. Saved myself three and a half years of hating humanity and learning nothing. Of course, I've spent a year hating humanity and learning random stuff while trying to decide on post-secondary since then, but still.

    Almost every other day I was so sick of being there I got physical stomach pains. I had two or three teachers ask me to move into their 'advanced' classes, just for doing the class minimum (I never really had to study, let alone do extra credit). I actually had to teach pretty much my entire HTML class (go ahead, make your puns), because the teacher was an incompetent bitch who only knew how to read out of a book. At least once, I got so fed up with the place that I just walked out and went home.

    There is nothing in high school for anyone of intelligence; at least not any of the ones I've been exposed to.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mhurron
    replied
    Re: Forums Most Popular!

    That wasn't a reference.

    Leave a comment:


  • Akashimo
    replied
    Re: Forums Most Popular!

    Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
    That's the dumbest idea I've heard all day.
    I'll respond with this.
    Originally posted by Feba View Post
    Mhurron: google has no results. Your reference is too obscure.
    Try something else.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mhurron
    replied
    Re: Forums Most Popular!

    Originally posted by Akashimo View Post
    <.< >.>;
    For the people I forgotten...
    Don't worry, I'm gonna be making monthy threads of this m=^_^=m
    Just the most popular of the month can't go on the following threads ;3
    That's the dumbest idea I've heard all day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Akashimo
    replied
    Re: Forums Most Popular!

    <.< >.>;
    For the people I forgotten...
    Don't worry, I'm gonna be making monthy threads of this m=^_^=m
    Just the most popular of the month can't go on the following threads ;3

    Leave a comment:


  • LyonheartLakshmi
    replied
    Re: Forums Most Popular!

    Originally posted by BurningPanther View Post
    Popularity contests.

    It's like high school all over again.
    At least we're honest about it. Unlike Allakhazam's rating system, which tries to disguise a popularity contest as a way to gauge post quality. Pffft, yeah right.

    Leave a comment:


  • DakAttack
    replied
    Re: Forums Most Popular!

    Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
    There is NOTHING required of you in High School.

    I suppose that it's really just a matter of perspective, but I did nothing and it was everything I thought it could be. The only way it could have been better would have been to have FFXI in high school.
    My high school was a shit-hole. In one semester over a dozen freshmen were suspended within the first week, and a few expelled. Every summer the preps would exchange girlfriends in some unseen and dramatic ritual. Everybody was on drugs. The security guards were selling the drugs. There weren't any hot teachers. Life was hell.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mhurron
    replied
    Re: Forums Most Popular!

    Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
    College is paradise. Living, learning, all you can eat dining halls...
    Paying for it ...

    High school is nothing in comparison.
    There is NOTHING required of you in High School.

    I suppose that it's really just a matter of perspective, but I did nothing and it was everything I thought it could be. The only way it could have been better would have been to have FFXI in high school.

    Leave a comment:


  • 711rocks
    replied
    Re: Forums Most Popular!

    Feba and BRP (legalfish w/e) make me lol quite a bit
    nominate me assholes omg

    Leave a comment:


  • DakAttack
    replied
    Re: Forums Most Popular!

    College is paradise. Living, learning, all you can eat dining halls...

    High school is nothing in comparison.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mhurron
    replied
    Re: Forums Most Popular!

    Originally posted by BurningPanther View Post
    Popularity contests.
    It's like high school all over again.
    I work for a living now, High School was like paradise.

    Leave a comment:


  • BurningPanther
    replied
    Re: Forums Most Popular!

    Popularity contests.

    It's like high school all over again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Evion
    replied
    Re: Forums Most Popular!

    This list is probably 99% of us that check back with this site every 15 seconds from 9-5 at work... I didn't make it though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mhurron
    replied
    Re: Forums Most Popular!

    You, um, who are you again?

    No, no, wait, it'll come to me.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X