22 year old guy having sex with a 16 year old girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22 year old guy having sex with a 16 year old girl

[System Message: You are not allowed to post URLs as you have not yet contributed sufficiently. Please try again at a later time.]
    Yes
    29.41%
    No
    35.29%
    Not sure
    35.29%

Re: 22 year old guy having sex with a 16 year old girl

16 with consent is legal in Michigan! :-)
    Current Server: Asura
    Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
    Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
    Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
    Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
    Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

No. This is normal...

Too bad you cant post links eh?
      signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Sixteen may be the age of consent but depending how old you are relations with an eighteen year-old, and even a twenty-one year-old, may still be inappropriate.

Currently I'm twenty-one, and I wouldn't set my sights on anybody under eighteen. When I'm in my thirties I probably wouldn't set my sight on anybody under twenty-one.

It's mostly a matter of maturity; you know that twenty-two year-old isn't in the relationship for the meaningful conversations. At sixteen a girl's deepest thoughts probably include that crush on the math teacher and how to get his wife out of the picture. Of course I could be underestimating the sixteen year-old and overestimating the twenty-two year-old, but I doubt it.

Comment

I'm 25 and I wouldn't date a girl under 25. But, I wouldn't push my personal preference on others...

Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

I like girls around 15-18...

Oh the one I'm dating is 23 btw so it's not like I'm crazy about underage girls ok? >.>
            There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
            but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
            transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

I generally go for girls at most, 2 years younger than me while in highschool, but since i'm in college, it's 1 year younger or older than me. So being 18 almost 19 at oct 30th, it's now,17 to 28, with mid way to the next year, it'll be 18 to 29 <_<; I had an off an on with a then 20 year old (i was 16) now 22 online @_@;
              So I'd say i'm more or less flexiable within reason. At the same time, I did had a few crushes on my teachers who were 24-26 and a ls member who's 28 o_o;;; damn teen hormones!
              Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

well, according to the rule, he could go as low as 18.

but as long as there's consent, I don't really care. If you aren't smart enough to know by then, you're just fucking stupid.

Comment

This is spam, the same thread title and user name popped up on a local music forum I am on.
                  [ 75PLD / 75WAR / 75BLU / 75NIN / 75DNC / 41MNK ] : [100 +3 bonecraft / 60 +1 leathercraft ] : [ LJ: ono-valefor.livejournal.com ]

Comment

22 year old dating a 16 year old girl isn't too far fetched. I've seen worse. I work with a girl who is 17 dating a 26 year old dude. Even worse, I had a friend once who had "relations" with a dude that was almost 30 when she was like 15. That one grosses me out.

I personally don't care who dates who as long as there is 100% consent and one person isn't obviously taking advantage of the other (see child molestation).

This is spam, the same thread title and user name popped up on a local music forum I am on.
                    Well it started a conversation didn't it?

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
                    ------
                    Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
                    When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Originally posted by Ameroth View Post
                      Well it started a conversation didn't it?
                      It did, but the forum rules blocked out the URL, so it definitely sidestepped the risky part of the OP.
                      [ 75PLD / 75WAR / 75BLU / 75NIN / 75DNC / 41MNK ] : [100 +3 bonecraft / 60 +1 leathercraft ] : [ LJ: ono-valefor.livejournal.com ]

Comment

Wouldn't it be hilarious if this was spam and the guy tried to post a pic of the actual sex?! LOL Instead, we all thought his unpostable whatever it was, was something having to do with the question...

Comment

There is legal and then there is moral. In nearly all cases, I expect that the older man is taking advantage of the young girl, but you cannot always rule out the potential of a healthy relationship.

I'm a seasoned dancer and have had many high school and college girls develop a crush on me, and when you have the opportunity to watch countless young girls grow up, you learn about their desire to be loved, have sexual experiences, and how easily they can get into unhealthy relationships.

Rather than just ignoring them I take the opportunity to talk with them about feelings, desires, and beliefs. They quickly get the picture that I'm not interested, but many greatly appreciate having someone they trust who is open to discussing these things. I often recommend some books on sex that should be required reading in school. The United States is too closed about discussions of sex and relationships. People have the right to enjoy the pleasure of sex with their partner in a health, caring relationship once they are both able to maturely deal with an unexpected pregnancy.

There actually isn't anything wrong with enjoying sex when you don't want a relationship, but I'm not the type who personally supports this. I simply recognize that everyone is different and some adults are capable of dealing with the consequences and are happier this way.
                          Last edited by Ryoii/Nonomii; 09-28-2007, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Well in the grand scheme of things, a 6 year difference is really nothing. My dad and stepmother are 18 years apart. (She's still a good 8-9 years older than me, if my math is correct this early in the day.)

However, at that age, it's a big difference, one that won't be taken lightly, I'm sure. Most parents of that 16 year old would think that she's too young, and I'm afraid to say they're probably right. At 22, you have a whole host of added life experience, as you've at least (in most cases) gotten to the college life and had to live on your own. At 16, you are still very much sheltered and safe and secure with mommy and daddy. I've found that true maturity doesn't begin to kick in until about your mid-twenties, and possibly later because I'm not there yet. So to say that these two would have any sort of adult relationship would probably be a stretch, though it's not impossible.
                            sigpic
                            ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                            ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                            ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                            ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

my first impression about this thread was that it was a spam too. But I saw everyone else discuss it... so...
                              There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                              but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                              transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
                              X