Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: .. and france loses YAY!!!!

Originally posted by Mog
    lol. What did I say? I knew somebody was going to make a Mortal Combat Fatality out of it.
    Heh... I just found it elsewhere on another forum that I can't remember the name to.

Comment

You are so immature, to completley disregard the man that Zidane is for his hot temper.

If you had ANY idea what those italians were doing to him throughout the game and finally the words that were directed to him, you too would understand why I show such sympathy to the french.

They are still the world champions to me and I applaud thier outsanding world cup career.
      http://www.mixcloud.com/hamza-sibai/

Comment

Originally posted by Inferknite
        You are so immature, to completley disregard the man that Zidane is for his hot temper.

If you had ANY idea what those italians were doing to him throughout the game and finally the words that were directed to him, you too would understand why I show such sympathy to the french.

They are still the world champions to me and I applaud thier outsanding world cup career.
        You're right they HAD a great career So to did Zidane, bu the threw it away on his LAST game and LAST world Cup. Thats not a true sportsman, This also isnt his first incident, But the last one wasnt as overt or severe.

Like I said before he was a respectable player. Also the majority of the World Cup was Suspect. From the italians to the Ghanias to my sucky american team etc.
        But am i happy that france lost.. hell yeah, And i'm celebratin it. If thats immaturity..oh well.
        It's Official Promathia Hates me....
        それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
        Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
        A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Yep, that's immaturity. Especially for a mod.

I still respect him, it takes a lot of balls to fuck somebody up with your head in front of the whole world.

Comment

Originally posted by tazirai
            Zidane was a respectable player but now frak him...

Real classy, and I'm sure you're perfect too arn't you

Infact I guess the same statment could be said about any celebrity who has ever shown a single ounce of human nature.

Frak them all to hell I say!
            http://www.mixcloud.com/hamza-sibai/

Comment

Originally posted by Inferknite

Real classy, and I'm sure you're perfect too arn't you

Infact I guess the same statment could be said about any celebrity who has ever shown a single ounce of human nature.

Frak them all to hell I say!
              Oh no Im imno way shape and form perfect never said I was. But this is a forum..off topics at that to post whatever.. So no more going back and forth about my maturity..I'm still happy Italy won ^^
              It's Official Promathia Hates me....
              それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
              Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
              A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

I have no issue with saying I'm glad the French didn't win. I'm English though and we have a long history of animosity towards our garlic-eating neighbours across the channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlebeard
                  I have no issue with saying I'm glad the French didn't win. I'm English though and we have a long history of animosity towards our garlic-eating neighbours across the channel.
                  I too am glad the French didn't win. People just love having issues with anyone who is glad a particular team *lost* instead of a team that won.

Comment

Whats imature is losing your temper over insults on a world cup match. Is he a child? FFS cant he take a bit of abuse and just win the game? No respect from me, you can respect him all you want. Imature, do I care?
                    75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
                    Woodworking 91.9+2
                    ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Originally posted by Aeolus
                      Whats imature is losing your temper over insults on a world cup match. Is he a child? FFS cant he take a bit of abuse and just win the game? No respect from me, you can respect him all you want. Imature, do I care?
                      I agree overall. Of course, he might have some respect from me if his defense wasn't that the guy called him/his-mom a terrorist and he did more to start a fight as well. (I like it when people get into fights on the field during a sport game (boxing excluded.)

Comment

I didn't hear the whole thing about being called a whore or whatever...but anyway, I'm glad France lost. It is now our turn to fart in their general direction

Honestly though, tugging and a bit of pushing takes place in soccer. You get those up close shots and you'll realize how much shoving and stuff goes on. It's part of the game. It's when things get serious...that's when our attention is drawn. Chances are Zidane was just pushed to his limit, and unfortunately he didn't handle it well (like the first time he head-butted someone). There's no excuse for taking a shot at someone square in the chest, you could really mess them up. He tarnished his career through that, and he might've sort of ruined the world cup for some people because of this classless display.

So I would not be so quick to say that Taz is being immature. Hell, it was said in her first post that she respected Zidane. But you just don't pull stuff like that, not at the level they play. Was even a bit surprised that the French coach didn't let Zidane come out to recieve the silver medals with the rest of the team.

Anyway, didn't really care too much about Italy winning, congrats to them...but the French come off to me as arrogant a lotta times

Comment

http://www.break.com/index/italian_f...g_program.html
                          Rodin - Ragnarok Server (Out of Retirement)
                          90BRD 90SMN 90WHM 75BLM 75RDM 61BST 50RNG 37NIN 37THF

Goal: All jobs max level and capped merits.

Comment

I'm just happy that someone won, and some country out there is all like "woo!" because my interest in the World Cup is pretty small and I couldn't possibly bring myself to go "woo!" for them. So good times for Italy, I guess.

I have nothing against any European country. I like them all equally, except for maybe Portugal.

Comment

Because they put england out?
                              75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
                              Woodworking 91.9+2
                              ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Nah, I just don't like Portugal in general.

Comment

Working...
                                X