Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha! Wow! Just got banned from Alla!

First, let me appologize for yet another alla threa, but I think this is a funny story worth hearing.

I made a very diplomatic post with regards to how I was concerned that the information given out by allakhazam has the potential to become corrupted because of the recent power shift to RMTs. I come back 5 minutes later to see if there are any replies, and sure enough, my thread was deleted.

So I said to myself "that's it" and posted a very nasty thread directed to the alla moderator, who had just claimed in his own thread no less than a few hours ago, that all forms of expression and speech would be allowed. My post, which was perfectly within reason, was burned so fast that it was not a question of whether censorship was taking place, but that ill will is not permissable to be communicated towards IGE.

Needless to say, I was banned shortly thereafter. XD

Not that it concerns me that much anyways, as I've been a member of this site since the NA beta... and I may not post all that often, but I much prefer the community here. I think my example just goes to show the snowball of censorship and propoganda that is going to continue to grow as it rolls down the alla-mountain from this day forward.

I guess in China they're not allowed freedom of expression. ffxionline ftw. ^^
    «» "I might be an onion thief, but I'm still a thief." «»

Re: Hahaha! Wow! Just got banned from Alla!

LOL! Trust me, it's not such a bad thing that you got banned from Alla. It seems that the most moronic people don't get banned and have their usual flaming wars and you probably had some common sense.
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Actually, the first thread was basically "OMGXZGKJPIODJG LOL OLOL OLO I SEL ACUNT HERE".

I show it to an admin, he nukes. The second one basically called Allakhazam a nazi-like state and demanded "freedom of speach", so he got banned.

by the way:
      [20:05] <AIM Removed>: Post there and tell him kao says Hi and please kill himself

Comment

No, no, no, you got it all wrong.

See, the post you had nuked was the second post. I then made a new account, and posted the third, which was the nazi sentiment. Then I had to make a new account after that. :D

Comment

Yeah, I don't wanna infect this forum with alla drama, but he was banned for a valid reason. His two threads were less than...civil.
          MisterCookie: Alla refugee since May 2006

MisterCookie: Writing poor signatures since January 1999

http://www.songbirdnest.com - OSS Media Player

Comment

Lol, see above. ^ Did any of you even see the first post?

Comment

Meh, it really doesn't matter to me anymore, the way those forums have collapsed, plus I managed to pull 3 Godwins in rapid succession last night myself^^

I guess in China they're not allowed freedom of expression. ffxionline ftw. ^^
              Heheh, it's only a matter of time until the online equivalent of Tianennmen Square happens over at alla, may as well just watch the fireworks over here.
              MisterCookie: Alla refugee since May 2006

MisterCookie: Writing poor signatures since January 1999

http://www.songbirdnest.com - OSS Media Player

Comment

OMG cookie !!! lmao

"Heheh, it's only a matter of time until the online equivalent of Tianennmen Square happens over at alla, may as well just watch the fireworks over here."

Those are pretty much the exact words I said at the very end of my first post. Aparently, the moderator didn't like that very much. XD

Comment

his first post wasn't deleted, it jut went below the filter by users from the site rateing him into oblivion
                  You do know how the Karma system works, right?

Comment

Ahhh... dude, why so hostile? Just trying to tell what happened and you keep challenging me. ; ;
                    Btw, that statement is impossible-- because there would have been no time for anyone to even read the thread.

Comment

moderators have to protect their forum. not their fault, it's just their job
                      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Forum Posting F* YOU YOU B* A* MODERATOR WHO DELETED MY POST Thu, May 4th 5:25 PM PST 2006 Negative [-10.00] 0
                        Preview: okay, see what is written in the very first post? all i did was draft out a thread where i voiced concerns on how there is a potential for the inform ...
                        Forum Posting F* YOU YOU B* A* MODERATOR WHO DELETED MY POST Thu, May 4th 5:22 PM PST 2006 Negative [-10.00] 0
                        Preview: sure, here's the so called defender of freedom and justice posting with regards to freedom of expression earlier this afternoon: http://ffxi.allakh ...
                        Forum Posting F* YOU YOU B* A* MODERATOR WHO DELETED MY POST Thu, May 4th 5:20 PM PST 2006 Negative [-10.00] 0
                        Preview: lol because i'm advocating people being allowed to express their own opinions? f* you to gil buyer.
                        Forum Posting F* YOU YOU B* A* MODERATOR WHO DELETED MY POST Thu, May 4th 5:18 PM PST 2006 Negative [-10.00] 0
                        Preview: yeah well then that stupid a* shouldn't be claiming freedom of speech in his own thread.
                        Forum Posting F* YOU YOU B* A* MODERATOR WHO DELETED MY POST Thu, May 4th 5:16 PM PST 2006 Negative [-10.00] 16
                        Preview: you heard me. freedom of speech my a*, you f*ing nazi
                        Forum Posting OMG ZoMG! SeLL: 75 thf lalwz! 100 MILLIOn GIL ON HAND!!11 Thu, May 4th 5:06 PM PST 2006 Negative [-10.00] 2
                        Preview: Lawlz! welL, since this forum is now pwned by IGE, all all you stoopid a$ losers are goin Imma gonna sell my account and go to Vegas with t3h pro ...
                        Forum Posting Important Unanswered Question about WSNM Quest! Please help! Thu, May 4th 1:17 PM PST 2006 Negative [-10.00] 0
                        Preview: Thanks to everyone who confirmed this. I am very grateful! ^^

Someone let me know if I need to filter that more.

Comment

That was the third post... case in point? ^^ I said it was a nasty thread, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba
                            Actually, the first thread was basically "OMGXZGKJPIODJG LOL OLOL OLO I SEL ACUNT HERE".

I show it to an admin, he nukes. The second one basically called Allakhazam a nazi-like state and demanded "freedom of speach", so he got banned.

by the way:
                            So he got banned for a legitimate reason, being a schmuck. Funny how two sides of teh story are so different

By the way, I recommend two things from this thread:

1. Moderators should nuke it. Its a shining example of allakzaham fodder that you should definitely not accept without challenge into this forum.

2. The OP needs a reality check. This is not noob land. You won't be welcome here long if you act like an idiot here.
                            Last edited by Stubbeh; 05-04-2006, 06:30 PM.

63 Beastmaster / 55 Thief
                            91 Alchemy / 69 Cooking / 60 Woodworking
                            60 Goldsmithing, 50 Smithing, 15 Leathercraft

Comment

Originally posted by Feba

Nazi? Lol! That reminds me of something.. My WoW account got temporarily banned for 3 days lol. I play a on a German server, cause my friend is german so it's easier for him. And I stood in the middle of Ironforge (sort of a city like jeuno much crowed), and using a General chat shouting that they were all nazi's lol. I'm not usually that immature though.
                              http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

Working...
                              X