• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arcadia9
    replied
    Re: ??????boredom

Originally posted by Darkages
    I'm bored after the exams in keyborading nothing to do soooo im gonna start a post about what jei said
    Why is the sky blu?
    ^----hahahaha
    but really what do you do when u cant play ffxi and ur not near a terminal.....
    im so bored im gonna make a few papper airplanes and throw them at the teacher hahahaah
    If this is the future of keyboarding, I have lost all faith in mankind.

Leave a comment:

• Crode
    replied

Some of us have no option. When i went to school Keyboarding was a requirment. NO, not because my school was stupid, but because the school seen it as a chance for the students to use and learn technology. Keyboarding and regular computer class were two different classes and both were mandatory, and yes that was high school for me.

Leave a comment:

• aegina
    replied

how'd you do on your exam, darkages?^^

Leave a comment:

• Balfree
    replied

What the fleck, "Keyboarding" lessons?

Exactly WHAT do you learn on those classes? And are you a major in it? Did you ACE the EXAM? So you learned to Type? Basically they thought you to use your eyes and focus your sight on the keys, did they also teach you the alfabet?

... should i type in my curriculum vitae that I'm a major in Keyboarding, I mastered Keyboarding! Do I get subsidies to go on with my studies in Keyboarding?

O the Fine art of Keyboardage, i Keyboard you Keyboard they Keyboard we are all Keyboarders!

Leave a comment:

• Jei
    replied

moved to off topics

Leave a comment:

• Darkages
    started a topic ??????boredom

??????boredom

I'm bored after the exams in keyborading nothing to do soooo im gonna start a post about what jei said
    Why is the sky blu?
    ^----hahahaha
    but really what do you do when u cant play ffxi and ur not near a terminal.....
    im so bored im gonna make a few papper airplanes and throw them at the teacher hahahaah
Working...
X