X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting movie about 9/11.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

This is a great watch. Really makes you think, unless you've been thinking this the whole time. 9/11 was very fishy, but this made me see it a bit more clearly.

Re: Interesting movie about 9/11.

Very interesting. The whole thing has seemed fishy from day one, simply because of the major inconsistencies and several well respected news hosts commenting on it. Most people just pass it off as Al'Queda's(sp?) work simply because they claimed to have done it. I don't speak their language, or watch all their videos, so personally I don't really know that they actually did claim responsibility.

I hate all these conspiracies and X-Files stuff though, it makes me feel weird.

Comment

I'm not very worldly or political, and I don't normally go for conspiracy stuff (always love it for entertainment) but this presented one hell of a case. You gotta wonder if someone would actually murder that many people to get what they want. Crazy world.
      "In just refusing to retreat from something one gains the strength of two men" -Shungaku
      Sig by Tsuko~

Comment

I wouldn't put it past Rumsfeld and Cheney...

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

i just spent an hour watching that .... and it scares me ........ i mean its got so much evidence that it wasn't alkida at all and that it could have accually been our government ... i mean ... come on if that doesn't frighten u theres something wrong ...... and i personally am scared just because i have watched that video i dunno it justscares me .... thats just not right ...... i kinda wished i didn't watch the video >.>

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

I watched a couple other videos about this a while back. They mentioned some of the same stuff that this video did, but this one seemed more in-depth about it.

I honestly believe the Government had something to do with this. Why would they hide information if they had nothing to do with it? If they honestly had nothing to do with it, why not release information to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that they had nothing to do with it.

One fact that they didn't state in the video is that the Bin Laden family are good friends with the Bush family. I think that might have something to do with why Bin Laden hasn't been caught yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Red Poet
              http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

This is a great watch. Really makes you think, unless you've been thinking this the whole time. 9/11 was very fishy, but this made me see it a bit more clearly.
              Maybe when the time is right there will be a debate for such an incident, but until then-everyone has their opinions.

Comment

Working...
              X