Something quite interesting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something quite interesting.

So I was just reading up on the Fan Festival 2007 page and saw something quite interesting.
    "This year's Fan Festival is host to the upcoming expansion for FINAL FANTASY XI: Wings of the Goddess! Attendees this year will get an in-depth look at the new expansion's areas, monsters, jobs and more."

Time to start speculating!

Re: Something quite interesting.

already known ^^
    Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
    ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

Ya, not really that interesting. Wasn't interesting the first time. It's like going to a job interview and they tell you if you get the job you're going to get paid. That's not the interesting part.
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

They're not going to announce anymore new jobs since apparently they were all announced at the JP festival. I just hope they announce something worthwhile since I have the feeling we'll be getting jack and shit for news.

Originally posted by FFXI's view on other MMORPGs
        'Start learning boy, no you don't get a tutorial, this is man's country! Tutorial's are for little sissy babies who need their mommies! Now, are you a sissy baby or a man?"
        Dymlos
        Bahamut server
        Lv 75 Ranger Lv 75 Samurai

Comment

Working...
        X