replied
    Re: FFXIOnline.com at the FFXI Fan Festival 2006

30+ hours is just ridiculous!!!!

Leave a comment:

• neighbortaru
    replied

{Found it!} http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?pa...=0&cId=3148759
    here is a very nice write up from some of the other guys (wondered who they were) next to me in the media booth at the Fan Festival. He even got an exclusive interview with the Dev team.

Leave a comment:

• Omniblast
    replied

Originally posted by AKosygin
    The Moogle Wand and other "in-game prizes" will be added on Tuesday EARLIEST, and may take longer from what I was told.

Please be patient with the FFXI GM Team.

I am fairly certain that the GM Team will be appreciative of your patience while they work to get you the items. Please give them a break, they have a long list to go through, and I bet they have to manually add it. All this after all the work they go through to give you a Fan Festival.

Thank you for your support,
    AKosygin
    FFXIOnline.com Moderation Team
    LOL. I know I know. We drove everyone crazy there. Especially the Mithras. mwahahaha tail ftw! If they knew that they were not able to service that many people with the moogle rods and other in game items, they shouldn't have stated that we would receive items "that night". Whoever gave the announcer that information was misleading.

Leave a comment:

• Etra
    replied

Originally posted by Vinen
    They also showed an image from the E3 2005 video that we all remember (the city on the ocean with all the brass and glass, with characters dressed in FF11 gear) and said that the dev team is working concurrently on FF11 content and content for this new game. They said they were really excited about the new game's content, which will go above and beyond anything we've ever seen before, but the genre of the game has not been announced yet.
    So, uhm, they're making another Final Fantasy MMO or just an add-on to FFXI? o_O;

Kinda disheartening to hear them making another FFO after I just came back. :/

Leave a comment:

• KamuroIshigami
    replied

The Moogle Wand and other "in-game prizes" will be added on Tuesday EARLIEST, and may take longer from what I was told.

Please be patient with the FFXI GM Team.

I am fairly certain that the GM Team will be appreciative of your patience while they work to get you the items. Please give them a break, they have a long list to go through, and I bet they have to manually add it. All this after all the work they go through to give you a Fan Festival.

Thank you for your support,
    AKosygin
    FFXIOnline.com Moderation Team

Leave a comment:

• TheGrandMom
    replied

The answer to the synthing direction question was classic SE bs. Not yes, not no.

Leave a comment:

• Caspian
    replied

Originally posted by TheGrandMom
    Ya....ok....so its going to take 30+ hours to kill a mob but they have a warning when you log on telling you not to forget about your family, friends, and job
    You forgot about sleep, food, and bodily functions. 30 hours?!!! Who has time to play for 30 hours straight?

Any ideas what their reply to the directions and synthing meant? It could really be taken either way. (I'm sure part of the reason they said it that way). Any body language or tone of voice that might lend more understanding to his meaning?

Leave a comment:

• Omniblast
    replied

Originally posted by Deltran
    do the wands do anything besides look cool?
    I heard that wands have a enhancement on them that says, "Target player/party member receives a gift."

So you can't use it on yourself... so that's why you find other people that have gone to Fan Festival and you use the wands on each other!

Leave a comment:

• neighbortaru
    replied

dunno when we'll get the wands yet (or what they do for that matter).

Leave a comment:

• Deltran
    replied

do the wands do anything besides look cool?

Leave a comment:

• Omniblast
    replied

Moogle Rod & Chocobo Wand

When are we getting our prizes for going to Fan Festival 2006?
    I keep checking my mog house and delivery box, and on the ffxifestival.com website.

I paid good money for my moogle wand & I want it. :D~~ RMT FTW!

Need to clean and delete posts that are irrelevant to the Original Post.

Leave a comment:

• TheGrandMom
    replied

Ya....ok....so its going to take 30+ hours to kill a mob but they have a warning when you log on telling you not to forget about your family, friends, and job.....ya.....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

Leave a comment:

• Darkhound
    replied

well.. i cant see the order ls site from here... does anyone have a pic of AV,... I would like to see it...

So.. he did benediction? omg

Leave a comment:

• Omniblast
    replied

Neighbortaru!!!!! waahhh! It was good to see you there! Let's party sometime and level! T_T. I need merit points for smn >_<.
    Last edited by KamuroIshigami; 03-14-2006, 02:40 AM. Reason: *smack over head*

Leave a comment:

• Vinen
    replied

Originally posted by sdillon
    Sorry Mods, I know this is not on topic, but on the subject of AV...

I dont know if you noticed this yet, but over the weekend the community was abuzzed with new AV information. An Odin LS was able to take him down to 57% but it took them 30hrs of hard work ><

Here is the entire thread:
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7985

But here is a link to one of the photos from that thread showing the EXP it was at (the lowest it's ever been)
    http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7194/574ad.jpg
    lolBenediction

Leave a comment:

Working...
X