This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anime Expo '05

First off they are wearing costumes. I think to make an accurate asessment they would have to be in regular clothes. And if you follow what the media says is fat and what is not, then I pity you.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

well grandmom, he did admit to being shallow...

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Even more nice pictures of Cosplay people Hehehe, the fad is catching on more and more every time :D

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

If Practice Makes Perfect, And Nobody Is Perfect, Then Why Practice?

Comment

I really have to say that i dont really care about whatever costume people wear and how they look so much as the time they put into the costume. It is really hard to actually get one to look similar to the ones you see on anime and the video games. Heck even some of the not so good looking costumes there are very hard to make because of the effort and time involved. Its not so easy as it looks most of the time espeically with the little designs and details.

Actually the only thing that bothered me was Man-Faye and how he showed his buttcrack >_>;a i heard he almost got thrown out because of that rofl.

Comment

My ex had some ok Xenosaga and Rinoa ones.
            http://niko-niko.org/cosplay/kosmos.html
            http://niko-niko.org/cosplay/rinoa.html

The gf I have now wants to cosplay as FFX-2 Rikku. Didn't let her cause I don't want to deal with having to smack everyone who hits on her due to lack of clothes...oh some of the pervs at anime expos =P

Comment

Wow... Tifa... and the...m...

Fat people X
              Asian Chicks O

Comment

FAT?! o_O You've gotta be kidding... Thats not fat... And I think they are all dressed pretty good. Lets see any of you guys try to make a costume like that. >_<

Working on Nin, Thf, Whm.... Future Monk!

Comment

Originally posted by Rae.nef
                  FAT?! o_O You've gotta be kidding... Thats not fat... And I think they are all dressed pretty good. Lets see any of you guys try to make a costume like that. >_<
                  Look at the links I posted =P

Comment

I talked to the Ninja after She's nice. I was going to cosplay but I didn't have enough money.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiro_Hayate
                      Look at the links I posted =P

Those aren't bad... Infact they look very lovely.. >.> Im just kinda spazzing at the guy whose comment was kinda of... ehhh.. *shakes head* Anyways...

This year definately had more FFXI people showing themselves. ^^ I was so happy... >_> Im making a poster for myself next year...

Comment

I am going to cosplay a naked person, and going to get kicked out... and going to find out who is on Midgardsormr server and punch them in the face, before I get kicked out.

Comment

o.o)/ fight the power?

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Red Poet
                            I am going to cosplay a naked person, and going to get kicked out... and going to find out who is on Midgardsormr server and punch them in the face, before I get kicked out.
                            lmfao, ok wear a pink pillow of your whee whee, make sure it's a huge pillow and scream "Who wants me!"

Comment

Working...
                            X