Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*WARNING: SPOILERS* "A Game of Thrones"/"A Song of Ice and Fire" Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *WARNING: SPOILERS* "A Game of Thrones"/"A Song of Ice and Fire" Discussion Thread

It was suggested that a thread like this got started. So, here it is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	post-20943-Every-single-time-someone-asks-rxDZ.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	1481331
    sigpic

Re: *WARNING: SPOILERS* "A Game of Thrones"/"A Song of Ice and Fire" Discussion Threa

Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
    Reiko Takahashi
    - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
    Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Re: *WARNING: SPOILERS* "A Game of Thrones"/"A Song of Ice and Fire" Discussion Threa

Yup a wedding full of food, dwarfs, sex and killing.

Comment

Yes, this is a Game of Thrones themed wedding cake. That's just asking for something bad to happen at your wedding.

I have a feeling this is going to turn into a GoT memes thread more than a discussion thread.
        sigpic
        ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
        ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
        ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
        ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

At the point in the second book where the Starks are pretty much scattered all across the continent. Too bad I already know what's going to happen. Otherwise, I'd have eventually expected some big, theatrical William Adama moment in the series about putting the broken family back together again. But then, A Song of Ice and Fire isn't as sentimental as Battlestar Galactica. In that series, most of the main characters in the beginning survive to the end.
          sigpic

Comment

Jaime raped Cersei in the Great Sept of Baelor. wtf

Comment

Purple wedding

sigpic

Comment

Just finished A Clash of Kings. Now I'm gonna take a break from these books a little while. There's only so much relentless bleakness I can take in such a short time. Also, I kind of figured Theon would do that- whenever he is mentioned in the first book, Martin always makes it a point to show how sketchy he was.
                sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for 4x06:
                  sigpic

Comment

The television show is garbage and should be avoided.

Comment

Working...
                    X