• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alvin and the Chipmunks: the movie

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvin_a...nks_%28film%29

Re: Alvin and the Chipmunks: the movie

Yeah, I heard about it a few months ago. At this point, there really isn't anything about my childhood that hollywood isn't willing to rape, so I'm used to it.

I won't be going, obviously. I mean, my god.

Comment

The director is the same imbecile that directed the Garfield movie, too. Sorry, but it's kind of a huge shock to the system. I gotta do it again.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

Comment

because hollywood had an affair with crap and now she's blackmailing him for more screen time

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

I'm sad.
          I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

yeah, I saw this like three or four months back...

but still, it's obviously a conspiracy to remove what little happiness there was left in our lives by raping our childhood memories.

RFID chips coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
              I won't be going, obviously. I mean, my god.
              Seconded. Emphatically.

Comment

I seen the trailer for this when I went to see the Simpsons movie. I really can't understand who the hell thought it would be a good idea to allow this movie to get produced. Like who the fuck is the moron that said, "Yeah sure. I'll sign this contract and give you X dollars to produce this movie. I think it will be good."

Didn't Hollywood learn anything from the disaster that was the live action Scooby Doo movies?

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
                ------
                Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
                When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Apparently not D:

Cartoons should stay cartoons no matter what. Even the people who made Who Framed Roger Rabbit way back when knew that.

Comment

I don't see what you guys are so upset about. I think it's great that they're breaking away from super gory slash horror and going for something ultimately more psychologically impacting.
                    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Ameroth View Post
                      ..... "Yeah sure. I'll sign this contract and give you X dollars to produce this movie. I think it will give me "x"% increase in return....."
                      Misquoted for accuracy.

Somehow, I don't think they care if people really like the movie. Way too many people will go and see a movie, even though everybody that they've talked to says it sucks.... ....they wont stop raping peoples childhood memories until they are absol......nevermind. Reality states otherwise.

Comment

Sorry, but as bad as this looks, may be or as bad as the Garfield movies are, nothing makes for the travesty that was the Dukes of Hazzard movie. It actually rather sad that the direct-to-DVD sequel was actually cast better.

You should have seen some of the shit that could have become the last Superman movie.

Comment

In the near future, I see a live-action Darkwing Duck and maybe even a live-action Ducktails, complete with Uncle Scrooge swimming in his money...

So help me, if they DO make either of those into live-action movies, Hollywood is going to disappear overnight in a cloud of vapor.
                          Kindadarii (Bahamut)
                          90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
                          70.3 + 2 Woodworking
                          52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

I'd personally want to see a "Captain Planet" live-action movie...just because of how horribly awesome it would be.

Comment

Is it just me, or have those chipmunks turned into rappers? Somehow, I don't see any of the previous music as surviving the change...

Comment

Working...
                              X