OK so lately I noticed my MBAM Pro wasn't working anymore, so I followed some instructions I found to do a clean removal & reinstall.

It works, and then I run it to remove any crap + spybot (all in safe mode) and reboot once to make sure it's all still there and it is, but then when I go to reboot again or my PC crashes (which it does a lot, faulty GPU I think idk my machine is falling apart on me) it then won't start. So I have to do the process all over again and it's extremely annoying, especially when after that 1st scan nothing malicious has popped up.

Just yesterday I tried to run Norton Power Erase to be super sure nothing bad is on my machine and THAT wouldn't run, which is bothering me a good deal. And just a moment ago in safe mode MBAM wouldn't install right after running the clean thingy which I re-downloaded and it's now installing just fine once more, though I forgot to put my machine in safe mode.

So I'm at a loss here. I can't really afford (nor would it be worth it at this point) to take my PC to the shop and pay them $100+ to try and fix it.