Original XBOX mod help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original XBOX mod help

Ok I want to start off by saying I already have/know where to get all the stuff I need and I already have access to my HDD by hot swap method and xboxhdm, and I have my C drive backed up. I also have the highest kernel and dash.

My main problem is that I can not seem to get any exploits to work -.- the farthest I get is the stupid thing freezing at the XBOX screen -.- I would love any tips or things to help me here, I have tried many diffrent guides.... and I just can not seem to get it working.

I dont really want to play burnt game really, I honestly just want to mod the XBOX into an emu-station ;p
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Re: Original XBOX mod help

I can't really help you because I got a chip mod back in the day (two actually, because they were cheap) and those are much easier to deal with. Plus I can always take it out and move it to another xbox because it only has one wire aside from that header. But I can recommend you go that way if you want no muss no fuss (after a little soldering work, that is).

And ugh, who would want to play a burnt game, those things take up space. I'm even too lazy to download anything that I can't get on an original disc. I just rip from the discs I have for jukeboxing.
    Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
    99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
    F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
    >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Re: Original XBOX mod help

heh yeah, all my screwing around, I finaly messed up this HDD, so I need another XBOX, I think I might just chip the next one, or hell go with my original plan and just build a small HTPC and run hyperspin on it for my emulated consoles.

I only tried this because it was a free XBOX, but now that I have to buy another, I think I will just go the HTPC route
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Working...
      X