Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good price on a monitor

Dell S2309W Full HD Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

Just wanted to post this in case anyone was looking for a decent monitor for a good price. I bought 2 of these and I think they are great monitors. (Of course I paid more for them than this....should have waited a couple of months.) They are 23"
    widescreen with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 for $169 and free shipping. Oh ya and a 3 yr warranty on that too so thats a nice bonus.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Re: Good price on a monitor

Is this a sale or the actual price it's gonna be at for a while? I've been in the market for a new monitor for a while but I'm not sure I want to jump on this right away.

500 hours in MS paint

Comment

Re: Good price on a monitor

It's a sale and I couldn't find any info on when it ends.
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
      X