Iphone froze..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone froze..

My friend gave me his old 1st gen iphone which needed to be jaolbroke again since he restored it from when he got it. I downloaded a program called PurpleRain, which was mostly used for the 3GS, but I looked up whether it would work or not and everything said I was at risk for freezing the iphone with any program. Anyway.. Now it's froze on the iTunes screen with the USB wire and the CD with the music symbol ontop. Only way I can power it down is if I hold the home and the sleep button but when i turn it back on, it goes right back to the screen again.
    A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Re: Iphone froze..

Have you tried opening itunes, and having the phone restored to default. Then trying to jail break it again itunes on PC is a pig, but its worth a try.
    "It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice"
    MC Scooter.

Comment

It wont read the phone now.
      A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

Originally posted by Pwnagraphic View Post
        It wont read the phone now.
        Check around youtube and internet forums for ways to "Unbrick" your phone. Jailbreaking has been going on for a long time, and I'm pretty sure that by now there should be quite a few ways to fix it. I've been meaning to jailbreak my ipod touch for awhile now and never got around to doing it. The sad thing is that I have a Ipod Touch Bluetooth Dongle and it is better than the integrated bluetooth in the 3.0 software.
        {New Sig in the works}
        -----------------------
        "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
        "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
        Originally posted by Solymir
        What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Reflash it. Put it in DFU mode and restore the firmware.
          Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
          X