Any web designers here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any web designers here?

Hello, I recently had left ffxi for a month or so and when i came back my account was banned with a message saying the ban is un-reversible(stating no reason why i was banned.) I have never bought gil nor have i ever used any 3rd party tools. but w/e..
    Anyway, I decided not to come back and start a new account with ffxi and instead wait it out for ffxiv.

So I started digging deep into every detail available about ffxiv and found that there were pretty much no sites that were just about ffxiv yet (since it doesn't even have a beta release date).
    So I have decided to make a ffxiv fan site. I am not sure entirely how far I will go with it, that would depend on how many people got in on it.

Today I bought the url and started on the basic design, as well as made a temporary alright header and put a trailer up. The domain I have bought is ffxivzone.com .

Is anyone interested in helping design and develop this website? Right now there are really no other ffxiv specific sites out there besides the official SE site so this could be a real opportunity for those with skills. It would in the beginning, before the beta release, have all available information about the game. As time progress's hopefully we can add guides and other things, then we can go from there. It could passably have forums as well.

P.S: I have about 8 years of experience in web design and development. Some of my sites are, simpsonsepisodes.com futuramaepisodes.com calcoltd.com

Re: Any web designers here?

I'm a freelancer webdesigner and programmer (i work with CSS/PHP/Mysql/JS/Flash) if you need some help. I have around 5 years of experience and I do some general design work for print and web too.

Me and another guy were working on a website for FFXI around 2 years ago but we never actually finished it, here's how it looked when we stopped the project, i did the design and helped a bit with the scripting:

I'm interested in working with you if you're really committed.

Which domain did you get?

Btw, nice... the internet is a small place, the guy who did simpsonsepisodes is here.. lol, i think thats where i used to get my simpsons fix a while ago, maybe
    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
      I'm a freelancer webdesigner and programmer
      DON'T TRUST THIS GUY, HE THINKS LIME GREEN IS A GOOD COLOUR.

No, but really, he does.

Comment

It is a good color when you're an expert.

Comment

No it's not.

Of course, neither are any of the colours in Febas current avatar.
          I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
            Of course, neither are any of the colours in Febas current avatar.
            It is pretty intentionally atrocious.

It is a good color when you're an expert.
            Maybe an expert in monochrome.

Comment

Great, nice design btw.

As of now I have a graphic designer who wants to help and also a guy to help gather information.

I am going to pm you with more details.

Comment

You guys will be banned hugged if you say another word about lime green.

Originally posted by damon View Post
                Great, nice design btw.

As of now I have a graphic designer who wants to help and also a guy to help gather information.

I am going to pm you with more details.
                Cool beans, I love being a part of cool projects and hopefully you can find a spot for me I'll do anything from toilet cleaning to Feba hugging.

Comment

Which domain did you get?
                  ffxizone.com

Comment

- FFXIV Zone - Final Fantasy 14 - you mean?

Comment

yes, i can not post links until 10 posts. and i just found this forum

Comment

You guys will be banned hugged if you say another word about lime green.
                        I would rather die, or touch you, hating lime green, than live in a world where it is considered acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                        X