Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Laptop....

Hi guys,

Tried searching but got no joy. I'm buying a new laptop, do I need a new POL registration code? My game & expansion registration codes are linked to my POL ID so should be ok, I think...

Thanks
    Erinrose
    Leviathan
    BLM40/MNK20

"The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in the morning feeling just plain terrible." - Jean Kerr

Re: New Laptop....

Originally posted by Erinrose View Post
    Hi guys,

Tried searching but got no joy. I'm buying a new laptop, do I need a new POL registration code? My game & expansion registration codes are linked to my POL ID so should be ok, I think...

Thanks
    After you install the game and startup playonline, it'll ask you something like: "Are you a current playonline member" or "are you a new member". Select current and type in your POL ID from your other computer then it will pull your data that is linked to the account when you enter your password. So you won't need new reg codes or anything like that.
    {New Sig in the works}
    -----------------------
    "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
    Originally posted by Solymir
    What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Re: New Laptop....

Thank you
      Erinrose
      Leviathan
      BLM40/MNK20

"The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in the morning feeling just plain terrible." - Jean Kerr

Comment

Working...
      X