Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virus on Space Station steal login names for popular online games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Virus on Space Station steal login names for popular online games.

Originally posted by eticket109 View Post
    There's no mention anywhere of the games themselves being on the systems. lol

They could have gotten the virus anywhere especially since according to the article...

billions of dollars a year and they can't even fork out a free license for AVG?
    LOL It's not NASA aprroved I guess..

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
    They work on the same principle that spam does, cast a very wide net and you're bound to get someone. While the very high profile account jackings can be traced to a single event at a few sites that pander to that game, it is not required that be so; you're just less likely to hear about them. Recent infections of websites (not necessarily pandering to installing keyloggers for games) have simply been distributed by doing a google search for vulnerable sites and automatically infecting them, whether they have anything to do with anything or not.
    Eeeek! I guess it's like Russian Roulette then. Or a box of Chocolate, you never know what your going to get...;

Comment

Originally posted by eticket109 View Post
      billions of dollars a year and they can't even fork out a free license for AVG?
      It's our government, they don't understand the concept of free. They like to pay $436 for a hammer, $640 for a toilet seat, $748 for some pliers, etc.
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

now wait a minute is the space station not international? Why is all the blame being put on NASA there are several other space agencies that send stuff up and people. It is the international space station. Heck if it was all up to NASA I would be more worried about the thing dropping orbit (hi2u Skylab(s)). I mean seriously your pretty naive to think this is true. I media spins, next week its going to be linked to a chinese or russian system. There is no way a virus is going to be in that system, and if there is. Ground Control to Major Tom says goodbye virus in probably all of 5 minutes after it being located.

sig courtesy tgm
        retired -08

Comment

Watch it be snakes next time.
          signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
            Watch it be snakes next time.
            ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I have had it with these motherfucking references on my motherfucking forum!

Comment

Actually its My forum.
              signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Working...
              X