Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SquareEnix's New MMORPG Screenshots leaked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Time to let the cat out of the bag

Originally posted by StarvingArtist
    Although it should have been more than obvious, I am confirming that it was an April Fool's joke created by me. My thanks to Pikko, the staff at Allakazham, and the staff here at DiV for helping me out. 140 replies and more than 9300 views (50+/740+ here) isn't too shabby for a night's work I think.
    Who do I thank for the custom usergroup that I was given for daring to say "Hey this isn't actually that good a prank."

I mean, kudos to you for your graphical work, as always, it's top notch. But I'm really kind of over the way that most of the staff of this place is so completely disconnected from the user base.

Comment

Re: Time to let the cat out of the bag

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
      Who do I thank for the custom usergroup that I was given for daring to say "Hey this isn't actually that good a prank."
      Probably the same person with administrative powers who you said it to.

I mean just a guess here.

Comment

Re: SquareEnix's New MMORPG Screenshots leaked?

Oh, I sent him a message. But he responded with some long form message about how by posting on the site, I agree explicitly or implicitly to participate in official events like this one. God forbid he just say "Hey, can you just play along?" No, he has to be a child about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
          Ugh. So much wrong with that post.

First of all, those pictures come from a concept video, which as anyone who has been around here for a few years knows is very real. Quite a few rumours circulated around it when people first saw it, before people finally got it into their skulls that SE was doing a tech demo for their next gen stuff.

Second, the PS2 limits are not a reason to limit FFXI. There is no reason the PS2 can't be supported while still radically improving the game on other platforms.

Third, the reason SE does not want to radically improve FFXI is because they do not feel they can significantly add to it's popularity, and that the money would be better spent on a new MMO. It's not that they CAN'T improve FFXI, it's that they don't think they can do it in a financially sound manner.
          i was just saying what the people behind ff11 said on a report before the new expantion came out, but the whole purpose of that thread was to inform some people that wikipedia.org has an actual pic of a character of that game. But i dont know if the pics that allak has are fake or not, but thanks for clarifying that for me.

Comment

PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
            Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
            WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
            Currently Playing:
            FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Feba
              Second, the PS2 limits are not a reason to limit FFXI. There is no reason the PS2 can't be supported while still radically improving the game on other platforms.

Third, the reason SE does not want to radically improve FFXI is because they do not feel they can significantly add to it's popularity, and that the money would be better spent on a new MMO. It's not that they CAN'T improve FFXI, it's that they don't think they can do it in a financially sound manner.
              "No reason they can't"
              "They don't think they can do it in a financially sound manner"

Oh look, a reason they can't. The other reason is that they don't want to reversion the code.

Do you even listen to yourself when you post?

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
                Oh look, a reason they can't.
                No, that is a reason they won't. English, buddy. Cannot is impossibility. Will not is a choice.

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
                Do you even listen to yourself when you post?
                HAHAHAHA

Comment

Omg people, Rapture, which is a real mmo made by the almighty enix is very much true, but what makes me mad is that people are still dumb enought to keep pushing these pics, for the last time,

S.E HAS PUT A DEMO VID OUT FOR RAPTURE, LOOK IT UP ON YOU TUBE, AND FOR THE LAST TIME, THEY HAVE CONFIRM THAT THIS GAME IS NOT, RELATED TO THE WORLD OF F.F OR F.F 11.

So please stop with the talks about char transfer or ff12 look a like char cause if its not by any shape or form related to the world of F.F then there wont be any chocos or anything that is from the great world of F.F.

Hope this clarifies any issues regarding these pics, also this game will hit ps3, xbox, and pc.

Thank you for your time and sorry if i ruined some peoples dreams about this new mmo. ALso the same engine thats on f.f 11 will be used on this one too, hope the video on you tube clarifies everything.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

WHat the hell? i just realized the last post on this was last year....why am i getting emails about this topic being talked about?, sorry for last post, i got messages of this topic being talked about so i posted on it.

Comment

Working...
                  X