Ramuh
    THF: 75 NIN: 75 RNG: 41 WAR: 37 MNK: 19
    Woodworking: 59
    Bonecraft: 14
    Leatherworking: 16
    Proud Member of IronMaidenTroopers!!

Comment

Re: Final Fantasy and The Black Mages on iTunes

I just picked up TBMs albums from iTunes a few weeks ago and love every minute of it. They've also got some Star Onion's albums, and they released the 20020220 album, the Nobuo Uematsu concert album. Bought them all, love them all. Going to slowly pick up any and all other FF soundtrack stuff they may have too.

iTunes disappointed me when i did a search for The Advantage, they only have the Elf Tilted album. If you're a fan of videogame music, you should pick up some Advantage as well.

And no, you can't "borrow" any of it... buy your own damn music, and if you don't have a credit card, go to target, or the nearest equivalent, and buy yourself an iTunes gift card. (but I will admit, that if you REALLY wanted to support your favorite bands, going to their concerts is a better way to do it.)

Comment

Well, the only problem with living in Australia is that they don't have anything here. Sure, even if I do have a card, they don't have the songs at the store - NOT ONE SONG much less Distant Worlds. You can only use the card in the store of the country from which you bought it. You think I would bother asking if I could buy it with a card? And I won't ask anymore since I've given up, on the fact that I can't buy it anytime soon.

Comment

I saw The Black Mages live...

GO ME!

Comment

Originally posted by tango400
            Well, the only problem with living in Australia is that they don't have anything here.
            That's really odd, you'd think that iTunes would be semi-universal. I can buy albums on iTunes that i'd have to Import. Have you emailed their customer service, or voiced your opinion somehow?

Comment

Haven't really thought about that. Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

the iTunes staff is really helpful (at least the couple times i've asked about certain albums) I've emailed them a couple times about albums i'd normally need to import, and they returned the message very promptly. In one case they even informed me that there were some import strangeness, and they were unable to get the rights to post the album on iTunes. Then they linked me to the part of the iTunes help file for importing music from CDs (which i already knew about, but it was nice to see the customer service) and told me that when I do find the album, this would answer any questions about getting it to iTunes.

All in all, in the short time i've been an iTunes/iPod user, i've been more and more suprised by the helpfulness of their staff, and it's really solidified my decision to finally save up for a mac laptop for graphic work when i get closer to graduation (plus, my school gets a sweet discount from mac.com )

Comment

they are helpful. When I asked them they replied (in a very short amount of time) that I can't buy the songs from the other stores but that I can request the songs to be available in the Australian store.

Comment

Originally posted by Eohmer
                    I saw The Black Mages live...

GO ME!
                    B!!&*RD did you film it? I'd love to see them live, and as usual the likely hood of them even venturing onto UK soil is absolutly is about as likely as me getting laid by Alison Hannigan...mmmmm.....

Comment

Working...
                    X