X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord Ravenclaw
    replied
    Re: ARR Beta Screenies!

I'm pretty impressed with the Beta so far, and am definitely looking forward to this weekends test. ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Etra
    replied

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
    The intro video to Gridania sure was boring as fuck. The game play was pretty great.
    Y U NO READ TESTER DOCUMENTS. That was a placeholder for beta to avoid spoilers.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Pwnagraphic View Post
    I... AM PWNAGRAPHIC!!

Leave a comment:

• DakAttack
    replied

The intro video to Gridania sure was boring as fuck. The game play was pretty great.

Leave a comment:

• Pwnagraphic
    replied

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
    uuummm.... yeah, by the way I broke nothing, you can see the combat for yourself in the video's Yoshi has posted, the combat in those videos are a lot faster then in 1.0
    It was a joke. Relax.

I didn't break anything and I got banned from the beta forums for 10 days because some douche bags reported me for streaming the benchmark -.-

Leave a comment:

• Kailea
    replied

uuummm.... yeah, by the way I broke nothing, you can see the combat for yourself in the video's Yoshi has posted, the combat in those videos are a lot faster then in 1.0

Leave a comment:

• Malacite
    replied

stupid hom hom...

Leave a comment:

• Pwnagraphic
    replied

Originally posted by Etra View Post
    Who the Hell are you?
    Who am I?
    I'm the beginning and the end. Alpha and Omega
    I'm the devour of souls
    I'm the father of destruction
    I'm the monster in your closet
    I'm the nightmare you're afraid to have when you sleep
    I'm the hitman
    I'm the beast
    I'm the light and the darkness
    I'm fortune and misfortune

I... AM PWNAGRAPHIC!!

Leave a comment:

• Etra
    replied

Originally posted by Pwnagraphic View Post
    NDA BREAKER!!
    Who the Hell are you?

Leave a comment:

• Pwnagraphic
    replied

The combat is a good number of steps faster then FFXIV 1.0
    NDA BREAKER!!

Leave a comment:

• Etra
    replied

Spliggaldy sploot:

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/blog/post/167

Leave a comment:

• Aeni
    replied

Originally posted by Zempten View Post
    idk, waiting for TP seemed like it took forever. However, I did like how the connection of the server was compared to 1.0's alpha.
    No, it's fast combat, a lot faster in 1.0 and almost too fast at times. I could get some nice string of lucky crits and go through 3 or 4 same level mobs in under a minute. I can only imagine AOE classes going through tons more in the same period of time. That's definitely WoW-like.

You just need to manage TP better and make sure you're using abilities in the "most efficient order" that allows faster TP replenishment and/or slower TP drainage.

Leave a comment:

• Zempten
    replied

The combat is a good number of steps faster then FFXIV 1.0
    idk, waiting for TP seemed like it took forever. However, I did like how the connection of the server was compared to 1.0's alpha.

Leave a comment:

• Kailea
    replied

yeah all the sliders are in line with the races features, I liked that. Some games just let you go all crazy with sliders and it tends to make most of the characters come out like crap (PSO2 does a great job as well with sliders)

Leave a comment:

• Malacite
    replied

Eh, even the very large wasn't really overly huge though - certainly not stereotypical anime huge; far from it.

I took it 'cause it honestly struck me as C-cup, possibly borderline D. Long as they fit in the palm of your hands, it's all good - anything bigger is a waste (and a burden in all honestly, large racks aren't easy on the spine).

Leave a comment:

• Kailea
    replied

bbeeewwwwwb slider lol ;p oddly enough I never like "my girls" to have huge pillows, as most of the time I play catgirls, or small sized people, so DDD boobs just never looked right. I like how SE does limit the size depending on what race you are (and yes there was a group of people complaining about this lol) Depending on how the slider is in the game, I go for slightly above the "average" mark on the scale.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X