(11/28/06) Final Fantasy XI Linkshell Community Beta Version Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (11/28/06) Final Fantasy XI Linkshell Community Beta Version Update

FINAL FANTASY XI Linkshell Community Beta Version Update (11/28/2006)

The FINAL FANTASY XI Linkshell Community Beta has been updated. A calendar and an auto-login function have been introduced to the site, in addition to changes made to existing features.

Click here for details.

The FINAL FANTASY XI Linkshell Community Beta Version has been updated. A calendar and an auto-login function have been introduced to the site, in addition to changes made to existing features.

- A calendar feature has been added.
    Using the calendar, you can announce detailed information regarding regular in-game events or recruit participants from all over your World.

Click here for a detailed explanation of the calendar feature.

- The World Portal will now display the most recent events.
    The World Portal will display the most recent 15 events registered by each community.
    *Events that have not been set to "Display on World Portal (public)" will not be displayed.

Click here for a detailed explanation of the World Portal.

- A new "auto-login" feature has been added.
    As long as you have a character registered on the Linkshell Community, you can use the auto-login feature.
    By using this feature, you no longer have to enter your PlayOnline ID and password and can log in to the Linkshell Community simply by selecting a character.

Click here for a detailed explanation of the login system.

- The format of the search display has been updated.

- Searches will now display up to 200 results instead of the previous 50.

- A Time Zone function has been added to the top page.
    Please configure your time zone settings so that time differences between regions are accurately reflected on the Linkshell Community.
    Once these settings have been configured, you can use the calendar or message board without worrying about regional time differences.

- A link to the manual has been added.
    By clicking the question mark [?] in the upper left corner of the screen, you can view the Linkshell Community manual at any time.

- Several other issues have been corrected.

Re: (11/28/06) Final Fantasy XI Linkshell Community Beta Version Update

Be a shame to lock a news thread for some dumbass.

Yes, it would, wouldn't it? Thankfully that's not necessary - Icemage
    Last edited by Icemage; 11-28-2006, 07:11 AM.

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
    SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

Re: Pop Star Singer with HOT ASS home video!

Moderator's Edit: Please don't quote spam posts, it makes it harder to repair The Matrix.

Well, that is if there actually were spam posts. Which there aren't, since they're just illusions.

- Icemage
      Last edited by Icemage; 11-28-2006, 07:10 AM.

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

A mod can just delete the post so it wont affect much.

Funny how that works. - Icemage

Anyhow, I'm yet to try this LS comunity thing, it might be a good time to give it a try.
        Last edited by Icemage; 11-28-2006, 07:11 AM.
        sigpic
        "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
        Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

My ls always used to use this to organise events but after a month or so we all kinda lost interest. I think the new calendar feature is very useful and will a lot of life back into it.

Comment

My LS can barely get people to look at our LS forums as it is. I sincerely doubt we'll get enough folks using this to make it work. Which is a shame.

Comment

My LS played a lot with the community portal when its first announced. I don't think it was the most intuitive bulletin board to use tho, no one ever goes there after the fitst 3 days.
              There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
              but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
              transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Yeah, I think it's kinda hard to navigate around... They should have just made it a nice basic forum, kinda like this, but with the calendar feature right from the start and relevant graphics.

Comment

You didn't have to delete the post, I wanted to see what it said.

It's nice that some of the features I wanted are being added, but they have a lot to do before it has any real use.

PS. If red lettering appears in this post, someone stupid wrote it.
                  Read my blog.
                  ffxibrp.livejournal.com
                  Currently: Entry #32, August 31/07.
                  Entry 32: Death to Castro

Comment

Originally posted by Legal Fish View Post
                    You didn't have to delete the post, I wanted to see what it said.
                    err... it said, hey while I'm browsing for J Lo pics I found this J Lo XXXX <link>
                    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

And don't forget to the link to britney spears movie too lol...

Yeah, ls community is still pretty useless. Forums like this one have much more functionality. I mean, you can't even post images on ls community, which is really messed up

Comment

Working...
                      X