Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(THIS IS OLDE!) New Synthesis Recipes and Equipment (10/12/06)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Synthesis Recipes and Equipment (10/12/06)

Ham is much better then turkey at thanksgiving. Now that I got that off my chest.

I really do hope Square takes another swing at set bonus gear. Their first three dropped the ball bad, 1mp a tick refresh for a whole set....come on. Hopefully they can improve with this next batch of gear.

Comment

Originally posted by neighbortaru View Post
      why would you want the whole party to have fishing+?
      another take could be that it's a stewpot of various fish and thus AOE Acc+ (a la sushi)
      (]Fish[) (]Fish[) (]Fishing[) (]Party[) (]Today[)!
      (]Fish[) (]Fish[) (]Fishing[) (]Party[) Okay!
      (]Fish[) (]Fish[) (]Fishing[) (]Party[) (]/hurray[)!
      Ho-hum.

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
        Another thing I forgot, IF this AoE food effect stacks with the effect from other food then it could be a nice added bonus.

I just hope they never add those beans Haggai was talking about...
        {Magic Burst} {Fire} is the last thing you want to hear at that point.

Not to mention, you hit all your allies with {Choke}...

Comment

After seeing this thread, I got looking at AoE foods from a manaburn perspective. I found one that looks really good. Dusky Indulgence.

[code]
          * Group Food Effects
          * HP +10
          * MP +5% (Cap: 30@600 Base MP)
          * Intelligence +5
          * MP Regeneration While Healing +2
          * HP Regeneration While Healing +2
          * Lasts 4 hours[/code]

Subtract the HP stuff and it is basically an AoE Melon Pie +1. This is assuming that your base MP is 600+. We all know that Melon Pie +1 is the best food a BLM can get aside from Crimson & Vermillion Jelly. I could definitely see this being extremely useful.

It is an HQ of a Cooking 89 recipe, though. I could imagine maybe a manaburn static using it if there is a Cooking 100+ in there. There have not been many sold on Remora, and they went for 200k.

The NQ version Black Pudding is pretty good too, it's like an AoE Melon Pie with hMP +1. 4k Remora.

EDIT: It is extremely cheap to make, though.
          Last edited by Haggai; 10-12-2006, 10:07 AM.
          Haggai

i Am ThE bLaCk MaGe.
          I cAsTs ThE sPeLlS tHaT mAkEs ThE pEoPlEs FaLl DoWn.

Comment

Originally posted by Omniblast
            Why did they just say Hot pot? It's basically a pot where where you put all sorts of foodies in to cook in the boiling water right? It's traditionally eaten during winter/cold months.
            Originally posted by bside
            Yeah, but not in the boiling "water." It's to be seasoned w/ various things; Miso, soy sauce, soup of fish/sea weed, and many others that I wouldn't know. Not to mention those foods put in spread their juice into it, and combined w/ those of others, it gets much tastier than cooked separately.
            But in I believe in Germany they call it stewpot and made in a crockpot <_< well atleast thats how my parents and I make it.
            Also uses more of beef both with a Worchester Sauce <sp?> alot of beef and Potatoes, with added vegi's . . . . god now I want some

why would you want the whole party to have fishing+?
            another take could be that it's a stewpot of various fish and thus AOE Acc+ (a la sushi)
            I hope so last stewpots i made no one wanted in on it so I had to sell instead of use.

Which FF Character Are You?
            "Don't get in the way of Radel." ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Hantz View Post
              I wonder if these are some of the "alternatives" to relic.
              Yeah, I really like the booby-belt thing the Galka has on. Looking sharp.
              (Shall it be called the "Bro" or the "Manzier"?)

Its just a new way to wear the braguete.

Comment

angler stew pot does sound like a fishing food. Maybe we'll get a fishing net that requires more than 1 fisherman to use, and can catch tons of fish in 1 use....
                There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Or maybe the Taru BLM was showing off a new kind of necklace.
                  sigpic
                  "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                  Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Just wanted to point something out about the new armor the galka has. He's wearing a Sam headband and Tekko so that is definately a Sam type body armor.
                    "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

How do you find out the new syth recipies...questions ,questions and more questions...
                      sigpic

Comment

And then, 2 years and 2 months later, BLADEnCURSE says:

Originally posted by BLADEnCURSE View Post
                        How do you find out the new syth recipies...questions ,questions and more questions...
                        I nominate this as the Greatest Bump of '08!

WHM99 - RDM99 - WAR99 - BRD99 - MNK99 - BLM99 - DNC99 - SCH 99 - BST 99
                        WorldSlayers ~ Asura http://sillygalka.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Truece View Post
                          And then, 2 years and 2 months later, BLADEnCURSE says:

I nominate this as the Greatest Bump of '08!
                          I second that nomination
                          {New Sig in the works}
                          -----------------------
                          "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                          "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                          Originally posted by Solymir
                          What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Gets my vote!
                            "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

Nah I saw a 2004 thread get bumped here so he's just small fries.
                              Originally posted by Feba
                              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                              Originally posted by Taskmage
                              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                              Originally posted by DakAttack
                              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I love TGM. She's all like, "Back in my day, bumping old threads was uncommon, because they were all new! But bringing them back, oh, the memories. I still have to lock it, but yes, I remember those times, simpler times, 2004, when threads were new and necros didn't exist. Ahh, memories."

It's true that necros couldn't have existed back then, so what kept you going, since nowadays you seem to derive so much pleasure from killing the necros. XD
                                sigpic
                                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Working...
                                X