X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aug. 1 Maintenance details

Didn't see this posted anywhere, sorry if it's already up:
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news8252.shtml

At the following time, we will be performing FINAL FANTASY XI maintenance on all Worlds. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XI will be unavailable.

Thank you for your patience.

* The client software will also be updated at this time. Once this maintenance is completed, the client update will start automatically after logging back into FINAL FANTASY XI. Please follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

[Date & Time]
    Aug. 1, 2006 from 10:00 to 13:00 (PDT)
    *Maintenance completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Services]
    FINAL FANTASY XI

[Details]
    - The continuation of the Treasures of Aht Urhgan storyline will be added.

- The following Besieged related issues will be modified:
    - HP slip status will be automatically removed after Besieged.
    - The beastmen forces will stop growing and remain as half upon retreat.
    - Number of monsters that spawn within Al Zahbi during defensive Besieged will be modified.
    - Beastmen retreat requirement will be modified.

- The Leujaoam Sanctum assault missions, "Shanarha Grass Conservation" and "Counting Sheep" which, messages regarding the spawn spots for Rune of Release are incorrect and will be fixed.

- The spawn point for some of the monsters guarding the Archaic Mirrors within Arrapago Reef will be adjusted.

- An incorrect message would display when changing the access right to Al Zahbi only after the Mog Locker use period has expired will be addressed.

- An issue with the monster "Zoraal Ja's Pkuucha" which could not be damaged under certain circumstances will be fixed.
    * A measurement has been carried out on the Jul. 26 version update but the issue would still occur sometimes since then and will be addressed.

- An issue with the "Ghrah" type monster's appearance will be fixed.

- An issue wherein monster "Golden-Tongued Culberry" could instantly finish casting its spells will be addressed.

- With Bard set as main job and Corsair as support job, Bard's song may not take effect under certain circumstances. This will be fixed.

- The samurai merit point ability "Overwhelm" which is currently not functioning correctly will be addressed.

- Added synthesize recipe for the item "Imp. Silk Cloth"

- The item: Imperial Ring will have its name changed to Trooper's ring.

- Automaton's attachments, Attuner and Target Marker, which relate with ranged attack performance, have not been functioning properly and will be fixed.

- The following NPCs which are unable to be targeted as usual will be addressed:
    - "???" within the Korroloka Tunnel area.
    - "Loose Sand" within the Attohwa Chasm area.

- Players who are inside their Mog house could be KO'd by monsters during defensive Besieged. This issue will be fixed.

- An issue with the "Attack" status of NPC allies would be reduced under certain circumstances will be addressed.

- An incorrect help text with the Bard's "Troubadour" job ability will be fixed.

- Other in-game issues will be fixed.

[PlayStation 2 version only]
    - An issue where game would freeze when using the software keyboard will be addressed.

[Xbox 360 version only]
    - An issue with the "achievements" function, where players could unlock the "Synthesize skill 100" category without actually fulfilling the requirement will be addressed.

I wish I could have seen an in-mog-house KO just once. That'd be hilarious.

Also note that they're adding a recipe for Imperial Silk Cloth.
    Last edited by neighbortaru; 07-31-2006, 10:17 AM. Reason: reformat for front page
    Ellipses on Fenrir
    There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
    . . .

Re: Aug. 1 Maintenance details

That would be have been hilarious to see. Also, gogo Imperial Silk Cloth recipe!

Comment

- The following NPCs which are unable to be targeted as usual will be addressed:
      - "???" within the Korroloka Tunnel area.
      - "Loose Sand" within the Attohwa Chasm area.
      Huh?
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

How did SE screw up CoP areas? @_@

Comment

Originally posted by Ellipses
          - Players who are inside their Mog house could be KO'd by monsters during defensive Besieged. This issue will be fixed.

- An issue with the "Attack" status of NPC allies would be reduced under certain circumstances will be addressed.

/me enter's his Mog House.
          /me see's Lamia No.9 in Mog House.
          /me sigh's deeply.
          /me takes 1,024 damage.
          Lamia No. 9 had Defeated Macht.

So that how Naja gets you back for not joining the Mercinaries huh? >.<

Double Post Edited:
          Originally posted by Kazuki
          How did SE screw up CoP areas? @_@
          Don't know since the update a person pointed out a vertex that suddenly went missing in an article of clothing from CoP too.
          Last edited by Macht; 07-31-2006, 10:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

that would been priceless
            Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
            Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Comment

man, everytime i have a day off, maintance happens, the big one that got extended was on my day off too. Thanks SE ; ;

Comment

Originally posted by IxX3xil3d0n3XxI
                man, everytime i have a day off, maintance happens, the big one that got extended was on my day off too. Thanks SE ; ;
                Don't you know that SE calls your boss to check your schedule before scheduling maintenances?

Comment

Originally posted by IxX3xil3d0n3XxI
                  It's not like there wasn't advanced warning. These updates have to happen sometime.
                  I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

it doesn't matter for me right now, i'm banned from playing video games until further notice (read post on remora forums) so it doesn't matter if the game is down for maintenance or not.
                    Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
                    Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Comment

So PST is 8 hours behind GMT so..... 10am-1pm PDT = 6pm-9pm GMT, joy eurpoean prime time, AGAIN!!

Comment

Let's just hope it only lasts three hours. Who am I trying to fool...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rimheart
                          Let's just hope it only lasts three hours. Who am I trying to fool...lol.
                          Well, you never know. They haven't been too bad with all that lately. Some minor delays, but nothing ridiculous.

Comment

Hey, Arrapago Mirror guarding enemy locations are being adjusted. I bet that's going to make a lot of Corsairs happy (AF)

I'm glad I waited to level up Corsair ^^
                            Wevrain - Shiva

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron
                              Huh?
                              Is that the NIN leech ??? because it's the worst behaved ??? Ive ever had the displeasure of interacting with.

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Working...
                              X