Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0 Trailer - Heavensward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68CNzwinqlg

At least I think it's the expansion, why else would they do a CG rendered movie? And WOW that new DRG armor is badass.

EDIT: Tonne more info here;

Final Fantasy XIV 3.0 Heavensward

EDIT: Here's the screenshot gallery; FFXIV FanFest Las Vegas Keynote - Imgur
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Re: 3.0 Trailer - Heavensward

So it's pretty much an expansion that includes all the content Yoshi said would be in the 2.x version way back when.

Okay.
    sigpic

Comment

Loads of extra content sounds good though. My sub has lapsed and I may just re-sub for this
      "OH NO! A BOURGEOIS BIG-BOLLOCKED BOILER!!!!! THATS ALL I NEED", Conker The Squirrel, 2001
      www.raspberrypi.org
      Oi may be from the West Coutry but i'm not a hobbit, a pirate or a farmer me old shagger

Comment

YP said a while back that the expansion will have just as much as ARR did, so that's a crapload of content on the way :D
        sigpic

Comment

Will do a post on fan fest with the latest info when Firewind and I go on Saturday as it seems they will say more about the jobs then. Expect lots of pictures, just don't get jealous it will be a long day 6am up get home 1am!

Comment

Is London the last one on the list? Also you guys are ahead of my time zone I believe so it'll probably be nice and early for me when I get to read all that info ^_^

I hope we get some actual hybrid/support jobs this time.

Oh and apparently NIN is going to share armor with MNK, but will be DEX focused so.... guess they're adding DEX to all PUG armors?
            sigpic

Comment

An entire new expansion of mews!! =^^= The community is saying 2.4 is next week.

Comment

Originally posted by jenova_9 View Post
                An entire new expansion of mews!! =^^= The community is saying 2.4 is next week.
                Wonder where they got that idea from?

Click image for larger version

Name:	10509735_889556484388204_8205043516785950300_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	1476867

Comment

Working...
                X