Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warp Hacking

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jarre
    replied
    Re: Warp Hacking

    I reported 3 bots yesterday in central thanalan when i was starting my mining.

    Leave a comment:


  • Taskmage
    replied
    Re: Warp Hacking

    The guy I was raging about a couple of days ago is finally nowhere to be found, and when I rode around that general area I didn't see any other bots, either. '-')b

    Leave a comment:


  • Taskmage
    replied
    Re: Warp Hacking

    I don't know first hand what it's like at higher levels, but the uses for gil seem to be a narrow range of player-made goods that are used for making relics, and repairs. The demand for the former is limited, and the cost of the latter was reduced.

    If they've balanced it so that gil is useful and essential, but not so indispensable that people feel the need to buy it, I'll be extremely impressed. It seems for the moment that that might be the case.

    They seriously need to crack down on this botting problem though.
    Last edited by Taskmage; 09-19-2013, 11:32 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • DakAttack
    replied
    Re: Warp Hacking

    The spam is annoying, but I've been looking at the prices they're offering. They seem cheap, but I don't have a good sense of the value of gil, yet. It seems like you can't do much with it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Taskmage
    replied
    Re: Warp Hacking

    And now the RMT spam is advertising the price of shards and crystals instead of gil. Gee, wonder where they're getting those from.

    Leave a comment:


  • Taskmage
    replied
    Re: Warp Hacking

    There's been a guy doing this in Central Thanalan on Adamantoise for at least four days straight. The positioning is not quite right, so he falls out of the freakin' sky onto the mining point each time. I've reported him twice, once yesterday and once on Saturday, and no action whatsoever has been taken. It's extremely frustrating and discouraging. It would take a GM less time than it took me to fill out the contact form to see that a blatant and obvious violation is taking place, yet nothing.

    Worse, at least three more bots have sprung up in that area. Now they're actually moving around underground, making them harder to detect, and one of them was a level 50 miner that they apparently stole. Thank the Twelve they seem to have no idea how to use it effectively, yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • DakAttack
    replied
    Re: Warp Hacking

    Reported somebody for this, just yesterday. I never noticed it until I saw this thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeni
    started a topic Warp Hacking

    Warp Hacking

    If you notice this, please report the players immediately, so that enough reports can make SE take a look at this problem as a high priority.



    While stealthed, they will finish mining a node, disappear (like they d/c'd) and then reappear, still stealthed, at their next node (remember, the node points are personalized in this game, so other players may not necessarily be mining from the exact same point as you are)
Working...
X