Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Definitive Poll to End All Polls (Re: Server Transfer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Definitive Poll to End All Polls (Re: Server Transfer)

Okay so ... Ragnarok? Because let's all be honest here, who wants to go through with all of this aggravation?

(I was the first Yea vote in there so you know where I stand)
    Yea
    72.73%
    Nay
    27.27%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Aeni; 03-03-2012, 11:09 AM.

Re: The Definitive Poll to End All Polls (Re: Server Transfer)

Hell no.
    sigpic

Comment

Sure, why not.

At least that server will be populated with people actually playing instead of having a bunch of inactive accounts taking up space. The name sucks though, it should be renamed Hyperion.
      sigpic
      "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
      Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Switch me over to Yea.
        sigpic

Comment

Ill switch you to yea and I'll make my vote yeah as well. I can also say beyond a doubt that Hayde will come with us as well.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
          99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
          99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Grrr, EU server....

It does have the best name though I must admit. Guess I'd rather deal with EU over JP anyway for that matter - the JP have gotten extremely snobbish lately. Just hope a good chunk of NA pop on as well. There's going to be free moves again at 2.0 anyways, along with segregated servers at which point I am moving my ass to an NA/English server regardless.
            sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Just applied.

Ragnarok it is.
              sigpic
              "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
              Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

As did I.

Still don't like it, but it's better than continuing to play all alone.
                sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Just applied, as well.

Isn't it kind of ironic that the "official" server of this site for importers of XI (when it was Japan only) was Ragnarok? Oh the good ol'days.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

By the way, why can't I play XIV!? Is there a maintenance or something? QQ
                  sigpic

Comment

Just applied and Aeni is doing so soon as well. Hayde will soon be following us. I'm talking to him on skype.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

So the list of people looks like this:

Yyg
                    Ray
                    Aeni
                    (a friend of Aeni's)
                    Etra
                    Mal
                    Hayde

and hopefully more to come.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Ok, I just applied to Ragnorok.

-Is dead tired, and Cranky today.-

Comment

Just app-- Oh wait, I'm coming in from PS3. When's the release for that?

Yeah, I'll see you then.
                        Originally posted by Yygdrasil
                        Originally posted by Nandito
                        Ponies.

Duh.
                        You make me want to hurt things.

Comment

Originally posted by Nandito View Post

Yeah, I'll see you then.
                          Ummm... In 5 years XD

Comment

Originally posted by Nandito View Post

Yeah, I'll see you then.
                            They're already off by a couple of weeks on their update schedules but my understanding was that their 2.0 release schedule was largely dependent on other factors including the development of a new game engine and revamping the items and gears currently in the game (in many cases, replacing them with brand new items and gears) Crafting will be fundamentally changed as well in order to better integrate the Hands and Lands with War and Magic for group events and activities. This kind of overhaul may as well be a brand new game and usually brand new MMO games take a while to develop.

At least PS3 players didn't have to go through the "testing" of this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeni View Post
                              They're already off by a couple of weeks on their update schedules but my understanding was that their 2.0 release schedule was largely dependent on other factors including the development of a new game engine and revamping the items and gears currently in the game (in many cases, replacing them with brand new items and gears) Crafting will be fundamentally changed as well in order to better integrate the Hands and Lands with War and Magic for group events and activities. This kind of overhaul may as well be a brand new game and usually brand new MMO games take a while to develop.

At least PS3 players didn't have to go through the "testing" of this game.
                              From my understanding, though, the engine development has been underway since Yoshi P took over. I wouldn't say they're too far off, but their launch schedule of November this year is totally not going to happen. I'd say this time next year sounds more appropriate for the distribution of the new client, at the very least.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X