Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life in Eorzea! (video!) Official Youtube Channel!!!! town! squee!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Life in Eorzea! (video!) Official Youtube Channel!!!! town! squee!!!!

Originally posted by Ziero View Post
    Well the topic with all the Alpha manual stuff already got nuked so I can't say who posted that, but from how it was laid out, the info all looked legit. Of course the whole April 1st thing could be people just playing pranks on other people.

...wait what? Crafter NPCs did the same things in FFXI. Chances are most static NPCs will stay static until you talk to em.
    the manual was real, the date was not
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

FYI, anyone with Japanese over his/her head is an NPC, just as in XI. In particular, that blacksmith galka guy is an NPC.

And Lalafel just look too pedo compared to Tarutarus. Also, I noticed they kept the same /panic emote.
      Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
      99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
      F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
      >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwynn View Post
        FYI, anyone with Japanese over his/her head is an NPC, just as in XI. In particular, that blacksmith galka guy is an NPC.

And Lalafel just look too pedo compared to Tarutarus. Also, I noticed they kept the same /panic emote.
        same panic emote? what video where you watching?
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
          same panic emote? what video where you watching?
          The same video as you. It was practically identical.

Comment

Ya I saw the /panic too. If these are new characters, why keep it?
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

This game looks beautiful!!!
              A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

Originally posted by Pwnagraphic View Post
                This game looks beautiful!!!

Agreed.
                75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
                RANK 10 Bastok
                CoP: Done
                ZM: Done
                ToA: Done
                Assault rank: Captain
                Campaign Medal: Medals
                Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
                This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

I just jizzed myself.
                  A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

/em gives Pwn some tissues...

/em smacks Pwn upside his head....

Didn't your mother teach you not to do that in public!
                    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

It looks pretty cool. Looks alot like XI with better graphics though. Hope that's not how it turns out to be. =/
                      Kyomaa-RETIRED-
                      Ramuh
                      THF: 75 NIN: 75 RNG: 41 WAR: 37 MNK: 19
                      Woodworking: 59
                      Bonecraft: 14
                      Leatherworking: 16
                      Proud Member of IronMaidenTroopers!!

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonDeath View Post
                        It looks pretty cool. Looks alot like XI with better graphics though. Hope that's not how it turns out to be. =/
                        No... The battle system is completely different though. Its not gonna be FFXI in HD.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                          Ya I saw the /panic too. If these are new characters, why keep it?
                          Because people loved it?

Originally posted by CrimsonDeath View Post
                          They're keeping all the good parts people loved, updating the bad parts people didn't like and are throwing us in a "new" but familiar environment. Functionally and stylistically, it seems it will be very similar to how FFXI is now. But gameplay wise it will be a completely new, highly updated and modern experience. People familiar with FFXI will start up this game, and feel right at home, but actually playing will end up feeling more like a modern FF game with a much more active combat system.
                          "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Originally posted by Ziero View Post
                            Because people loved it?
                            Then they didn't play Taru's. >< I got sick and tired of people asking me to "dance" (meaning /panic) or just outright asking for it over and over. I'd rather have all new and fun stuff then a rehash.

Comment

Then they didn't play Taru's. >< I got sick and tired of people asking me to "dance" (meaning /panic) or just outright asking for it over and over. I'd rather have all new and fun stuff then a rehash.
                              I could understand what you mean. I loved the Tarus emotes all of them, especially how they pulled out their H2H weapons and their /wave emotion. As well as all the Mithra's emotes. I just hate how the Elvaans emotes where though, esp the /sigh one...

Comment

I got sick and tired of people asking me to "dance" (meaning /panic) or just outright asking for it over and over.

TGM, its odd you played this game so long but never learned the emote:

/smackabitch
                                75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
                                RANK 10 Bastok
                                CoP: Done
                                ZM: Done
                                ToA: Done
                                Assault rank: Captain
                                Campaign Medal: Medals
                                Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
                                This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Working...
                                X