Attached Files
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

and yet he is 62

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

wow, that is definitely the most selfish, anal comment i've ever seen.
      75 White Mage
      75 Ninja

Comment

I see alot of rngs who dont pt with thfs [cuz first sata~ they cant provoke]
        Same with smn and pld they cant keep up healing sometimes

But whm refuse to pt with pld wtf really who he want to heal then cuz good nin dont need healing XD

Main : Sephiro
        Mules : Sephira Eviljin Sephon
        COP missions = Complated

Comment

It's simple. He wants to melee. Ninja means little to no healing and boredom....unless you melee. Whm/nin says it all. He wants to dual wield hammers.
          Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

No worse than the idiot BLM in my party a couple nights ago. Level 68, landed *1* magic burst in 2 hours. The other 5 of us made fun of him until he Warped himself out, and we all basically agreed he bought his account.

The sad part is, we continued to XP and were earning similar XP over time even without the BLM with only 5 people. Sad, but true.

Icemage

Comment

Originally posted by Icemage
              No worse than the idiot BLM in my party a couple nights ago. Level 68, landed *1* magic burst in 2 hours. The other 5 of us made fun of him until he Warped himself out, and we all basically agreed he bought his account.

The sad part is, we continued to XP and were earning similar XP over time even without the BLM with only 5 people. Sad, but true.

Icemage
              You know I ran into several blm's at those lvls on Midgard that couldn't or wouldn't mb to save their soul. It must be a frickin epidemic.
              Originally posted by Feba
              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
              Originally posted by DakAttack
              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Jei
                translate :
                {Paladin} {Party} X <------
                {Sub} {SMN} {NIN}
                Originally posted by Icemage
                No worse than the idiot BLM in my party a couple nights ago. Level 68, landed *1* magic burst in 2 hours.
                I garuntee the above people will get into a HNM LS.
                【MNK 75 - WAR 75 - NIN 75 - BRD 75 - WHM 75】

Comment

Originally posted by Russta
                  I garuntee the above people will get into a HNM LS.
                  Sad but true.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Wow I thought this was going to be a rant about a WHM who didnt keep up hastes or regens................but thats just so fucking funny and sad I spat water out of my mouth.

Someone let the kid know if he wants to melee...the moogle CAN change your job!!

Comment

It just goes to show that there are n00bs at every level.

Forget the part about him insisting that he sub NIN...the mere fact that he named himself after an Inuyasha character would've sent up a warning flag for me.
                      All Nations: Rank 10
                      Rise of the Zilart: Complete
                      Chains of Promathia: Complete
                      75 BRD/75 WHM/75 BLM/75 MNK/75 RDM/57 DRK/40 THF/39 WAR/37 NIN & SMN/All the rest < 37

What to level next? (DRK!)

Comment

Originally posted by UnnamedGalka
                        It just goes to show that there are n00bs at every level.

Forget the part about him insisting that he sub NIN...the mere fact that he named himself after an Inuyasha character would've sent up a warning flag for me.
                        Heh, Mirouku the lecherous monk. Even though he may or maynot of gotten the name from Inuyasha he definatly doesn't seem to be acting like the monk, after all his comment did not request to be in an all female only party >.>

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

I was amused and disgusted at the same time when I saw this BRD with a search comment that basically said you need a RNG in your pt to invite him.
                          SAM 74

Comment

Originally posted by Pillow
                            Someone let the kid know if he wants to melee...the moogle CAN change your job!!
                            Since when???? Why wasnt I informed about this change???
                            I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Re: what a lazy whm...

Originally posted by Jei
                              translate :
                              {Paladin} {Party} X <------
                              {Sub} {SMN} {NIN}
                              ahah i know him...

i could swear i remember him asking me and several members of my hnmls for avatar runs when he was at level 40-50. somewhere around there

his claim to this 'privelege' is his cousin is in the ls. (his cousin this || close to being kicked out anyway)

but that was millenia ago.

glad to know some things don't change.
                              observe the splendor of ping pong balls!

Comment

Working...
                              X