This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what a lazy whm...

that whm should do a skill up pt if he wants to get his hammers up and not screw up exp by subbing nin -.-"

Comment

Heh, I love NIN tank PTs, so easy-breezy. In one I had in sky, I capped Divine, and was casting Haste more than Cures. 'twas fun, in a sleepy, bored-outta-my-mind kind of way. I could have melee'd and I wouldnt have put anyone in danger - but we had a bard, so it would have messed his songs up. If we'd had a RDM, it might have been doable, if the thought had occured to me.

Comment

Could it be the BLM has been living in Manaburn for the past 13 levels? Manaburn could reasonably hurt someone's skill like that, which is why I still insist HNM LSes start -banning- player's who abuse those PT's. BRDs who can't keep Ballad off the melees, BLMs who dont know how to time a longer-casting MB for a SC (or don't know hate control), or trigger happy kamikazee Rangers...that shit needs to stop.

Windurst Rank 10. ZM14. CoP M5-2.
        RDM->62 (AF Completed), MNK->62 (AF Completed).

Comment

sadly i think hnm these days prefer quantity over quality : /
          There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
          but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
          transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Jei
            sadly i think hnm these days prefer quantity over quality : /
            Not all HNMLS are that way Jei. Good HNMLS are still extremely careful about who they let join, perhaps even more so nowadays since there is such a large pool of level 75 players to pick from.

Icemage

Comment

Originally posted by Sepukku
              or trigger happy kamikazee Rangers...that shit needs to stop.
              you know, that Has changed quite a lot with this new update, now only the Good rng's will be the DD that they once were, all the "I am teh l337 person, I kill all with my arrows" moved over to Blm ~_~

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

So... many... bad... RNGs! Since the update, maybe one out of the hundreds of RNGs I have partied with have tried to find their sweetspot. All the rest seemed to think that "O IT R OKAYZ I ONRY LOOOOSE 30 DMG PER ARROWWZZ. I CAN MAKE UP 4 DAT WIF MY KNIVES LOLZ" --;; Some people discust me...
                WHM 59 BLM 56 The dream me Ricko, Masamuni and Drakos (yea I know =P)
                Clothcraft 62.0+1 Rank 6 San'doria
                Shadow Banisher, Dead Body, BlueElephantBrigade Member

Comment

Ok how do you know he didn't want to tank as whm/nin? Just because he wants to try something different everyone bashes him.. (I assume so anywho, for all you know he might wanted to try it.) Hell I've been in an LS party with a whm/nin tanking.. and we still got pretty good xp/hour. It was fun to say the least.

Originally posted by Pillow
                  Someone let the kid know if he wants to melee...the moogle CAN change your job!!
                  I take it you've never been in a party with a "non-ideal" class role, yet have the party work and get great xp?
                  Last edited by Keji; 09-28-2005, 11:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

It wasn't about the /nin. But the no PLD part that got me.
                    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

I don't care of people want to try a different combo, new area, or different pt setup. What I do have a problem with is people that don't clear it with every pt member first. So you join a pt and the whm/nin is going to tank. While your in town tell every member of the pt exactly what is going on. That way if someone does have a problem with it they can express their concern or leave. I understand people want to do something different but they should also respect that not everyone else does.
                      Originally posted by Feba
                      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                      Originally posted by Taskmage
                      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                      Originally posted by DakAttack
                      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Jei
                        It wasn't about the /nin. But the no PLD part that got me.
                        Yeah I figured, I just wanted to say it to all those haters out there....

Comment

Working...
                        X