Where to train 14-30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to train 14-30?

I just restarted playing this game after about 3 years and I can't seem to remember almost anything about this game. Can anyone give any advice to where the best training spots would be for these levels?
    /26 THF /31 WAR /18 DRK

Just rejoined Seraph, looking for a friendly linkshell and/or some friends to train with..

IGN: Clutchh

Re: Where to train 14-30?

From your other thread.
    Originally posted by Myself
    In general, look up camps Campsitarus-- The guide to FFXI xp camps! ^^ and double-check that the level range is appropriate with Experience Points - FFXIclopedia, the Final Fantasy XI wiki - Characters, items, jobs, and more . Ideally you want mobs to be around 5-8 levels higher than the party (in other words, the lowest ITs). Naturally people will level, so it's generally better to start at 6-9 to leave room for level ups. If the bottom end of the mobs level goes below 4 higher than the party, the EXP will likely take a hit. (Hint: To calculate EXP before any bonuses simply multiply the EXP in that table by 0.35 for a full party.)

But it's better for mobs to be slightly too weak than to go to a camp much too early. People often make that mistake, going to Garlaige as early as 32, for example.
    You'll generally be doing Valkurm until approximately 20, Qufim 'til 24 or 25, then Yuhtunga Jungle.

For soloing, simply look up places that have Field of Valor regimes involving Easy Prey mobs.

Comment

Campsitarus-- The guide to FFXI xp camps! ^^

for all your leveling needs. has anyone stickied this link?
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Thank you both alot for your input. That link helped me out alot
        /26 THF /31 WAR /18 DRK

Just rejoined Seraph, looking for a friendly linkshell and/or some friends to train with..

IGN: Clutchh

Comment

Working...
        X