X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake N' Bake
    replied
    Re: Tank Sub-Job

Right a paladin galka probably wouldn't be great due to galka's mp limitations so what race would I want with a paladin? Otherwise a Ninja would be okay for galka right? One of the big reasons i was thinking galka is because I hear there the least played race in the game, but that doesn't matter to me as much as efficiency, what would arguments from ninja vs paladin be? As in who the better tanker would be? Or are they just so even it isn't considered..

Leave a comment:

• Raydeus
    replied

It seems like you have a lot of research to do. And I wont get into the usefulness of Paladin (PLD) or Samurai (SAM) as a sub for Warrior (WAR) and etc. at lower levels.

What I'd suggest instead is that you started by checking out the Helpful Links thread first.

Leave a comment:

• Armando
    replied

If you seriously want to tank in this game, you want to be a Paladin or a Ninja, not a Warrior. Warriors are not called upon to tank in EXP parties very frequently except at low levels. Also, you don't have to be a Galka unless you want to. Race doesn't matter a whole lot in this game except for HP and MP. However, MP is generally worth more than HP, so for instance, a Galka PLD isn't necessarily better in every situation than a PLD of a different race.

The recommended path for you is to level Monk to 18, unlock your sub job, then level Warrior/Monk to 37, unlock Paladin or Ninja, and go Job/Warrior to 75.

Leave a comment:

• Wake N' Bake
    started a topic Tank Sub-Job

Tank Sub-Job

Alright from what I've seen by looking around the web, my best choice to be the best possible tank (focusing on hp and defense more than damage) would be a Galka Warrior, my question is what would be the best sub job? I was thinking Samurai or Monk I read paladins are a great sub job for tanks but I'm skeptical due to paladins need for MP. So if anything is wrong with the conclusions I've come to please let me know, other wise what would the best sub-job be?

*Edit* Also I just wanted to say please avoid the use of abbreviations as I'm still waiting for the game in the mail and I've noticed there are a lot of abbreviations that people in these forums use that seem to be unique to this game. Thanks :D
Working...
X