Foolkiller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foolkiller

Anybody know what the latent is on this weapon? I was shocked to see somebody actually had one for sale for 2Mil, I thought it a was Rare/Ex Great Axe. Unless I missed it, the latent wasn't listed on ffxiclopedia.
    {New Sig in the works}
    -----------------------
    "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
    Originally posted by Solymir
    What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Re: Foolkiller

Discussion pages are your friend.
    Originally posted by Talk:Foolkiller
    seen 3 of these on my server (titan) asked a jp with it about latent since other 2 ddnt know i cant tell if he was joking or serious when he said latent is activated by having title from killing gurfulur the menacing in halvung. if anyones got 1 and a hnmls XD how about testing it. seems a lil extreme if guy i asked was right but fitting when u look at what gurfurlurs dying words are on his nm info page -Knightmare0 06:12, 25 August 2008 (UTC)
    Originally posted by Gurfurlur the Menacing
    On being defeated, he says: "I is dead? But I is the strongest..."
    Only thing we have to go with right now. The ZNM is in Mount Zhayolm so it's certainly a reasonable conjecture.

Comment

There was something on a JP wiki saying it was activated while having that title on, however when it came under question someone removed that info from the wiki, so it's unconfirmed leaning towards false.
      Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto View Post
        There was something on a JP wiki saying it was activated while having that title on, however when it came under question someone removed that info from the wiki, so it's unconfirmed leaning towards false.
        Might be possible that the guy on my server is just selling his because he doesn't know what the latent is. Meh if it was me, I'd keep it just for the Accuracy+ unless i thought it could sell for alot and I could get another one easily.
        {New Sig in the works}
        -----------------------
        "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

"Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.

Comment

The main issues I see are if it's possible to keep it active often or at least during WS, and if so, is it better than Perdu Voulge, at the moment I'm leaning towards no on both but haven't really bothered with math on it.
          Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

FYI After finding the Foolkiller with the low low price of 2Million, I was passing through Whitegate yesterday and somebody was shouting that they were selling one. Asked for a price and was quoted 900k obo, so me being short on gil from buying a Unicorn Cap, I told him all i had was 400k to spend. He replied back that "it was a really Hot Great Axe" to which I replied "it is, but nobody knows the latent of it." Few minutes later, he sent me a /tell back asking if I had anything to add with it for a trade, so I told him I did but the majority of my gear I had just bought for WAR and I needed it. So I waited a few mins and went through my stuff in my mog house, while I was doing this a crazy linkshell friend sent him a tell talking about he'd give him 150k for the axe lol to which he replied no thanks. I ended up giving up 450k, a Wivre Mask, and a Demon's Axe. The total combined value of the items and gil was about 670k. So now I have a Foolkiller. Only thing now is, I need to buy another Wivre Mask and a new Demon's Axe lol.
            Last edited by Durahansolo; 09-15-2008, 05:36 AM.
            {New Sig in the works}
            -----------------------

Comment

Working...
            X